Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Hitchens wrote: »
    Cork were bad because Clare were all over them. Fear not for the replay, it will be the Banner's day. ;)
    I hope you're right, it would be great for hurling in the weaker counties if Clare won.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Turkey voting 'No' to Christmas........what's new?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I'm a bit concerned about the match, there is no way Cork will be as bad again. I just hope the Clare lads can do the business.

They done well last weekend with 9 of them off the senior team and escaped without injury. Hopefully they can trash Cork the same. Fook Biddy Early.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Oh oh Grainne, not the most sensitive of comments............

• Registered Users Posts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Only men are allowed to make sexual comments about the opposite sex Grainne.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,227 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Who was the geezer in the yellow jacket earlier? I've figured out who the other two were, even if I don't know their names, but the guy on the left I can't place at all.....

Vincent hasn't got any more coherent (to put it mildly) since I last watched him.... not sure how much of this i could take!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Hitchens

I hope you're right, it would be great for hurling in the weaker counties if Clare won.

It will be great for Clare. It will have no effect whatsoever on the weaker counties, good bad or indifferent.

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Who was the geezer in the yellow jacket earlier? I've figured out who the other two were, even if I don't know their names, but the guy on the left I can't place at all.....

Vincent hasn't got any more coherent (to put it mildly) since I last watched him.... not sure how much of this i could take!

Trappatoni's interpreter is at a loose end at the moment.

He's Ex McCann FitZgerald HH..........he is telling us we pay to much for legal advice with his new book - funny he never told us that when he worked there.........

Trappatoni's interpreter is at a loose end at the moment.
    She is not, she has picked up another job.

http://www.herald.ie/news/theres-nothing-lost-in-translation-as-manuela-lines-up-tasty-new-job-29574354.html

• Advertisement

It will be great for Clare. It will have no effect whatsoever on the weaker counties, good bad or indifferent.
    Ah, I disagree, when Clare won in 1995 and 1997, there was renewed interest in hurling in the county and children wanted to play hurling over other sports. I see the same thing happening again, over the last few weeks all the young children in my locality have been playing hurling in the green areas.

Ah, I disagree, when Clare won in 1995 and 1997, there was renewed interest in hurling in the county and children wanted to play hurling over other sports. I see the same thing happening again, over the last few weeks all the young children in my locality have been playing hurling in the green areas.

Look to the example of Dublin MrsD........in the last few years it has taken a new lease of life........I love watching the rise of hurling anywhere.......:):):)

Look to the example of Dublin MrsD........in the last few years it has taken a new lease of life........I love watching the rise of hurling anywhere.......:):):)
    Aren't ye blessed to have a good Clare man looking after ye? :p:D

Are ye blessed to have a good Clare man looking after ye? :p:D

There will be killing in the Country when we take ye all down............

Muahhhhhawwwww.hahahahha...........Evil Laugh...........:D:D:D:D:D:D

Jonathan, stay away from the programme tonight, you'll never cope with Jim Power and Siobhán O'Donoghue :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I'm going to bed.. I havent turned on any media outlet since I heard Jim Power and Marie Sherlock on this morning with Pat... How on earth have other people lost their jobs and Jim Power hasnt.. ??

Good night.. Off to have dreams of a soft landing.

Tara looks a bit like Lise Hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Is Jimbo still a mouthpiece for Friends First? Why should a financial services company have a view on social welfare rates?

Is Jimbo still a mouthpiece for Friends First? Why should a financial services company have a view on social welfare rates?
    He is their Chief Economist ..........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭djmarkus

Vinny is looking wrecked tonight...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

He is their Chief Economist ..........
    There are OTHERS? :eek::eek::eek:

djmarkus wrote: »
    Under his right eye looks sore.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Hitchens

What do those people on the panel mean when they say that they know of business people who don't take any salary from their business?

Do they live by visiting soup kitchens or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

djmarkus wrote: »

Vinnie looks wrecked every night.

The wind today and keyholes.

What do those people on the panel mean when they say that they know of business people who don't take any salary from their business?

Do they live by visiting soup kitchens or what?
    To be fair, I've known sole traders who haven't taken a wage and have dipped into their savings to keep their businesses a float.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

Same last night, thought I had the colour up to high on the tv.

Stop shouting missus :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

To be fair, I've known sole traders who haven't taken a wage and have dipped into their savings to keep their businesses a float.

They obviously take some wage! How do they live if they have a family, mortgage etc.

• Advertisement

They obviously take some wage! How do they live if they have a family, mortgage etc.
    As I said in my earlier post, some of them dip into their savings.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement