Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Big difference between moving from the bogs of Healy Rae country to Dublin than there is between moving from Dublin to Liverpool.

Less Liverpool FC fans in Liverpool than there are in Dublin though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Jaysus, John Delany partying again.. I wonder did he stick a few quid behind the bar to buy friends again..

The people who were hit hardest are the middle classes who have to pay for everything..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Educate the travelers to break up your local, or teach them how to attack you easier in your home.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,589 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

If you choose to live by the side of the road and expect services to be top notch, tough they won't be. If I decided to live on the International Space Station I wouldn't expect the State to provide non standard services to me, if you want to live outside the norm pay for your decision yourself, the State can't be paying for your lifestyle choices.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

There is no balance to this discussion at all :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭technocrat

Since when were travellers barred from education?? Surely it's the parents fault if the children aren't attending school!

Could she not just have gone to the BBC to do her documentary?

VB is making a complete clown of himself over this $$acker situation. Try and live in an area of where you are being targeted in. Aggressive scum banging on your door, to check if you are in. I have experience of low life like that.
    Get a grip VB.

I'd say Vincent will be giving out about how racist the Twitter Machine is after the break..

• Advertisement
    M

He was a bankrupt living in a mansion with a subtantial sum of money in the boot of his car, only in Ireland.

God, what an awful pic of Aoibheann Ní Shuillabhain..

He was a bankrupt living in a mansion with a subtantial sum of money in the boot of his car, only in Ireland.

I think the phrase "ostensibly bankrupt" should be introduced for such people.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭Hitchens

fishy fishy

M

Hitchens wrote: »
    fishy fishy

Sounds like a sequel to Kevin McGeevers kidnap tale with some extra jazzing up to attract a wider audience.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

RBB on show again. Is he an employee of TV3 or what?

Roger_007 wrote: »
    RBB on show again. Is he an employee of TV3 or what?

What about mutton head with the mop.

Is there something nesting on Michael McNamara's head?

Mooney's tits:D

Advanced Hair Studio will make no money from Michael McNamara.

• Advertisement

Swallows, they are late this year, will occupy anything that does not move.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

What about mutton head with the mop.

Thats the fella that Donald Trump buys his wig hair from!

Swallows, they are late this year, will occupy anything that does not move.

Here, somebody ring Mooney we need to strap a webcam to the side of his head, and hook him up to the internet so that we can have a live stream..

Thats the fella that Donald Trump buys his wig hair from!
    It looks like a wig he bought second-hand from D Trump and fitted by Donie Cassidy!

Roger_007 wrote: »
    It looks like a wig he bought second-hand from D Trump and fitted by Donie Cassidy!
    I know Michael, he is a TD in my constituency and I can assure you that it's his own hair :eek:

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I know Michael, he is a TD in my constituency and I can assure you that it's his own hair :eek:

How close were you to check it out, you know what they say about the guy with the flash car, it compensates,

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Pic's MrsD........;)

:p

How close were you to check it out, you know what they say about the guy with the flash car, it compensates,
    Pic's MrsD........;)

:p

I remember him as a teenager attending St. Flannan's College (he was years ahead of me ;)) and he always had a fine head of hair ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,274 ✭✭✭emo72

its a fooking disgrace to sell off state assets to raise 3 billion??? when we owe 100S OF BILLIONS. whats the fooking point.

there i said it. feel better now

• Advertisement

I remember him as a teenager attending St. Flannan's College (he was years ahead of me ;)) and he always had a fine head of hair ;)

He still looks like he did on his communion day... windswept and looking for money..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement