Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

If me aunt had baiis, she would be me uncle.

Lol, my Dad used to say that BF and I never could figure it out!.............:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Surely if you felt it was offensive, you could string a sentence together explaining yourself.
    I've wasted more than enough time arguing with you.

You're on my ignore list - Goodbye & Good Luck to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Who is the dipstick that is talking about LP values.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,747 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Labour ruined themselves when they allowed the democratic leftovers from the communist workers party to take over their party.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I've wasted more than enough time arguing with you.

You're on my ignore list - Goodbye & Good Luck to you!

Bye bye.

• Advertisement

Keaveney is trying to save his seat but at least he had the balls to challenge Gilmore.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

VERY YELLOW tonight. VERY.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

I thought Vinnie would have all the Gilmore clips lined up again, this time with a laughter track.

Ah, they have to change that background.......Vinnie is either turning into an Tango King or I have a really crappy telly.......

Labour doing an Enda!!.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

For a split second, when Colm Keaveney said "odious cuts" I thought he said something very different (but entirely accurate when describing Gilmore, Howlin, Rabbitte, etc).

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Keaveney is trying to save his seat but at least he had the balls to challenge Gilmore.

He's in my constituency.

I didn't vote for him last time, but after the way he stuck to the principles he was elected to after the last election I might just do so next time out.

Co-incedently, Gilmore comes from the same constituency.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

RobertKK wrote: »
    ...and I said a priest would not want to be alone with a child. It is against church rules, it is to offer protection to both child and priest.

Being celibate doesn't make one an abuser. I don't think one is celibate if they are raping children.
    We do not have to worry about celibate men or women, and what one wears does not influence things.

I will defend anyone who I think is being treated unfairly, innocent people should not be made or implied to be child abusers.

Of course in theory you are right but if I had a child I would err on the side of caution even at the risk of being un-PC or hurting the feelings of an individual priest. A parent's first responsibility is to their child and you have to admit the RC Church has a dismal record in this regard and quite honestly there is little evidence that much has changed in the attitude of the "institutional" church.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Yellow, yes, but still a fine girl ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

FG will go into government with anyone.

coolhull wrote: »
    Yellow, yes, but still a fine girl ;)

"They are all fine girls..............!"

I lost all time for Gilmore over his treatment of Roisin Shorthall, she was hung out to dry by him and her Labour party colleagues.

Lapin wrote: »
    He's in my constituency.

I didn't vote for him last time, but after the way he stuck to the principles he was elected to after the last election I might just do so next time out.

Co-incedently, Gilmore comes from the same constituency.

I found him quite friendly on twitter as he does engage.

I think he is genuine labour, the problem is the workers party version of labour.

I think Sarah's necklace looks lovely

I lost all time for Gilmore over his treatment of Roisin Shorthall, she was hung out to dry by him and her Labour party colleagues.

For sure MrsD..........It showed his true side imo.

vicwatson wrote: »
    "They are all fine girls..............!"

''Indeed, they all have lovely bottoms''

• Advertisement

coolhull wrote: »
    ''Indeed, they all have lovely bottoms''

What telly have you??.........:D:D:D:P

I never had time for him, given his support of North Korea, the Soviet Union, Mao's China and other communist regimes.
    Then he came from a party that had an armed wing...makes him such a hypocrite when he criticises SF.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Quite right there is a big difference between answering an opinion poll and going into the ballot box & voting SF

I don't need a telly, I have a vivid imagination.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭snipey

sarah has a lovely top on her

TED TV !

snipey wrote: »
    sarah has a lovely top on her

It's VERY YELLOW though, VERY.

Hot buns...........Lol........I lead a very sheltered life indeed........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Callan57 wrote: »
    Of course in theory you are right but if I had a child I would err on the side of caution even at the risk of being un-PC or hurting the feelings of an individual priest. A parent's first responsibility is to their child and you have to admit the RC Church has a dismal record in this regard and quite honestly there is little evidence that much has changed in the attitude of the "institutional" church.

I think it's much more than 'hurting the feelings' of someone to point the finger and definitely ruin them (I'm not talking about just priests)

If someone accused me of that ****, they would want to bet their house and every possession they owned (how's that for erring on the side of caution) and even then I'd skull them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭snipey

it wasn't the yellow top i was looking at....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement