Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Jack O'Connor has no credibility .. I heard him saying over the weekend .. "The wealthy people on over 100k must take more of the pain".... HE is on well over 100K, which is paid by his members.... How can he justify this??? Surely anybody with his ideals should only take the average of his members??

You're expecting a union leader to have ethics? What country are we talking about again?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

vicwatson wrote: »
    And the figures for the self employed not working that aren't on the live register ??

And the figures for those that have fallen through the cracks in the system that are deemed "Home makers" ??

Sorry sir, I'll correct it straight away sir.

Anybody got any figures for the self employed not working that aren't on the live register, and figures for those that have fallen through the cracks in the system that are deemed "Home makers"?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

TV3 would appear to have lowered Vincent Browne's profile on their home page, his show no longer appears there.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Sorry sir, I'll correct it straight away sir.

Anybody got any figures for the self employed not working that aren't on the live register, and figures for those that have fallen through the cracks in the system that are deemed "Home makers"?

Trying to be funny doesn't suit you.

You know the point I was trying to make, and that is (just for you now) that the "unemployed" figure the government keep spouting out is actually far greater than what they are saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,749 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Regina Doherty is a little vixen. She snaps at everyone.

Whoever did the make-up must work for a pantomime as she gave the women rosy-red cheeks. Niamh looks like Aunt Polly.

• Advertisement

When the camera came on to Niamh first I thought she was nekked ! :D:D

Dots is like a Canary

Threatened by the Catholic Church ! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

They want protection for the unborn child yet won't protect the child that has been born and is being abused.

Sean Brady, take a damn hike

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Isn't it amazing that these SPUC types never feel the need to protect the lives of born children?
    To my knowledge, there isn't an organisation called SPBC

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

coolhull wrote: »
    Isn't it amazing that these SPUC types never feel the need to protect the lives of born children?
    To my knowledge, there isn't an organisation called SPBC

and especially if they happen to be adult women :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Trying to be funny doesn't suit you.
    Ah it does, I'm great craic me.

You know the point I was trying to make, and that is (just for you now) that the "unemployed" figure the government keep spouting out is actually far greater than what they are saying.
    Of course I knew, but thanks for the clarification. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

I have to say fair play to VB, he gave that FG TD what for. Enda Kenny gave a promise that he would not legislate on abortion, then does an about turn and now won't give the FG TDs a free vote. What a weasel, I have far more respect for Claire Daly as at least you know where she stands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

Why on earth would they delay the Vinny B programme to show a crappy reality show about drunken emigrants :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Clare will be coloured by her recent run in with the Gardaí.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2013/0208/366798-clare-daly/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Hitchens

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Clare will be coloured by her recent run in with the Gardaí.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2013/0208/366798-clare-daly/
    I like Clare........she's feisty :)

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Why on earth would they delay the Vinny B programme to show a crappy reality show about drunken emigrants :confused:
    TV3 playing to their audience Its the broadcasting equivalent of 'The Sun'

This report should have been compiled by the Garda Ombudsman and not a retired Garda Inspector.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

This sort of thing is endemic. Paul Williams was on the Marian Finucane Show a couple of weeks ago saying there was nothing wrong with it :rolleyes:

"done the state some service?" ............don't they get paid for it?

Catherine Halloran is in 'Haughey Mode' tonight with her 'they've done the State some service' line :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Ah jaysus, I turn on the TV and the first thing I see is Worzel Gummidge's missus.

• Advertisement

Ah jaysus, I turn on the TV and the first thing I see is Worzel Gummidge's missus.

I never knew Vinnie was in a civil partnership with Worzel Gummidge :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Clare Daly talking about dodgy driving and traffic violations LOL

I just cant take Declan Power with his cartoon voice.. He's Marian Finucane's military and security consultant ..

Declan Power is the Security equivalent of Conor Faughan (AA Roadwatch) ZZZ zzzz

That was a really snaaaakey reference to the "hot whiskey".. lol..

Why not? She was cleared and the Gardaí didn't exactly cover themselves in glory at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

I would have thought someone on the receiving end of some very dodgy police work would be the perfect person to talk about it.

"One of them was driven out of the Gardaí"...

Below the speed limit I hope..

I just cant take Declan Power with his cartoon voice.. He's Marian Finucane's military and security consultant ..

He's the sort of guy who could easily stand in for Alan Partridge on his military-based quiz show Skirmish on the cable channel UK Conquest.

• Advertisement

Power is.........................strange

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement