Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭CorsendonkX

Losing the referendum on the Seaned seems to have took some of Regina bite away. Her chance of a Junior Minister job I say disappeared with the No vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,747 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Rich millionaires need free GP care for their young children...

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Every time Vinnie addresses a question to Regina, she looks like a deer caught in the headlights

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

I can't believe Roisin Shortall's Labour colleagues sold her down the river in favour of bumbling Bottler.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,759 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Roisin comes across as the more polished politician.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Roger_007 wrote: »
    I think its fair game if he goes on about smokers while he seems to be indulging in an equally health-destroying habit, I.e. stuffing his face.

In fairness Roger, not all weight is about stuffing your face, you can put weight on through problems with your health eg, I put on a lot of weight after being prescribed Steroids for my asthma and I eat little or nothing.....

You never know why someone can't shift the weight....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

RobertKK wrote: »
    Rich millionaires need free GP care for their young children...

......and child benefit and free education and free medical service......where will it stop:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

She has been vindicated at last. Unlike some of her former Labour colleagues, her seat is pretty secure, I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

She's wiping the floor with Doherty and showing her up for what she is.

Roisin holding court here........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

In fairness Roger, not all weight is about stuffing your face, you can put weight on through problems with your health eg, I put on a lot of weight after being prescribed Steroids for my asthma and I eat little or nothing.....

The point is whether it's fair game or not. It does seem unusual that this minister and the last Health Minister are over weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

You cannot put on weight by eating nothing...it is a physical impossibility. Every extra 10kg weight is the same as smoking 20 fags a day in health-damage terms.

The point is whether or not it's fair game or not. It does seem unusual that this minister and the last Health Minister are over weight.

So does the Minister for Sport have to have an All-Ireland Medal to have the job?....

Mind you, thinking that, has he ever heard of the GAA?........:rolleyes:

Agree with Terence, the money is badly spent.

I can't believe Roisin Shortall's Labour colleagues sold her down the river in favour of bumbling Bottler.

JR talks a good game, dedicated doctor who devotes his life to reforming the Irish Health system.

So does the Minister for Sport have to have an All-Ireland Medal to have the job?....

Mind you, thinking that, has he ever heard of the GAA?........:rolleyes:

Leo is a tri-athlete

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

Roisin slapped Regina down there.

You cannot put on weight by eating nothing...it is a physical impossibility. Every extra 10kg weight is the same as smoking 20 fags a day in health-damage terms.

My point is it may not be obvious why James O'Reilly is overweight. We don't know his medical history so we can't just say he eats to much....

The €50 to €60 fee GPs charge for writing a prescription is an ongoing scandal that no government seems bothered to address.

The sentences for some serious crimes in this country is a joke.

• Advertisement

That rape case is horrific. 15 years is just not enough, reform needed there.

The €50 to €60 fee GPs charge for writing a prescription is an ongoing scandal that no government seems bothered to address.
    Wow :eek:

What a rip-off, I only pay €15 - €20.

RTE leading with that Roma story on their 9 News. Eh why? Slow news day?

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Wow :eek:

What a rip-off, I only pay €15 - €20.

I should move to Clare MrsD............

50E to renew prescriptions for me.....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

That headshop guy's treatment of that woman and her child was a horrendous case. Piece of **** tied her up before driving off with the child dumping him in the middle of nowhere only to return to rape her.

What the fcuk is wrong with people.
    Also, is it me or are there more stories like this nowadays?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

He should be made to go outside and eat.

But, but Obama and those democrats are so cuddly, RTE tells us they are compared to those horrible republicans...

I should move to Clare MrsD............

50E to renew prescriptions for me.....
    I would only pay €50 if I needed a GP consultation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

RobertKK wrote: »
    But, but Obama and those democrats are so cuddly, RTE tells us they are compared to those horrible republicans...

They're just less worse. It's the hopeless versus the insane.

• Advertisement

That headshop guy's treatment of that woman and her child was a horrendous case. Piece of **** tied her up before driving off with the child dumping him in the middle of nowhere only to return to rape her.

What the fcuk is wrong with people.
    Also, is it me or are there more stories like this nowadays?

No they always happened, thankfully society is changing and starting to believe raped/abused victims.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement