Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,317 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

NoClues wrote: »
    He sounds like the type who wouldn't give a sh1te if ya insulted the catholic church, but insult the great prophet mohammad and I'll behead you

Both need to be insulted.

David Quinn all in favour of freedom of speech so he can continue to promote anti-gay views.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

The Senator woman is very disappointing.
    She's all over the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Chance a Mohammad one Vincent.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭NoClues

Oooo heating up now, go Vincent!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

coolhull wrote: »
    The Senator woman is very disappointing.
    She's all over the place.

If she is typical of the members of the constitutional convention, they should disband it now. She is so lightweight I'm surprised she hasn't floated away.

Roger_007 wrote: »
    If she is typical of the members of the constitutional convention, they should disband it now. She is so lightweight I'm surprised she hasn't floated away.

I despair to think the public voted to retain the Senate (well a majority that voted).

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Nice to see Vincent giving John Murray a warm and positive reaction upon his return to RTE today.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Vinny and his panel will discuss the government's decision to cut the mental health funding from €30 million (which was promised in the programme for government) to €20 million.

Another broken promise from FG/Labour :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

It's a pity that Kathleen Lynch probably won’t be going forward at the next election. I'm fairly sure she'd get the boot from the people of the Northside of Cork city.

• Advertisement

The money is resting in the account Vincent.

I lost all time from Kathleen Lynch when she stood by Minister James Reilly and shafted her Labour colleague, Róisín Shorthall.

Vinnie giving Kath a hard time there. Awwww!

I was wondering why Kathleen was wearing a green ribbon.

http://www.greenribbon.ie/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Is that Winnie from Mrs Browne's Boys on the right ?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

The only time Kathleen Lynch speaks is right after consulting her notes on the desk.

She is like a broken record

It's a pity that Kathleen Lynch probably won’t be going forward at the next election. I'm fairly sure she'd get the boot from the people of the Northside of Cork city.

She can go back to being a wanna be Scarlett O'Hara lookalike as her day job

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I was wondering why Kathleen was wearing a green ribbon.

http://www.greenribbon.ie/

But she needs to do more than wear a green ribbon. She's the one in the position to do something, and wearing a ribbon won't help the mentally ill. :eek:

Cutting funding to mental health services at the current time when so many people are in distress is so feckin shortsighted.

coolhull wrote: »
    But she needs to do more than wear a green ribbon. She's the one in the position to do something, and wearing a ribbon won't help the mentally ill. :eek:

Lip service, government buildings is full of it

• Advertisement

Infact I think it's disingenuous of her to wear that Green Ribbon.

I'm really amazed that Kathleen Lynch agreed to take part in this programme.

I don't think she'll be back again.

The other two women are ok, but didn't really land a punch

I'm so happy about Martin and Roy being appointed!!!!! Exciting times ahead (hopefully).

Harry, Here's your Jerry Hall ;)

It was amazing to see so many experts over on the After Hours forum today with all their inside information about that Aussie tourist girl :rolleyes:

14 year old, speaking jibberish, thought of as trafficked now believed to be 19-20 years old Australian national, speaking a variety of Aboriginal, not trafficked

Harry, Here's your Jerry Hall ;)

Well at least she won't be upstaged by Glenda tonight. Jerry would wipe the floor with her when it comes to politics ;)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

And the childish Indo boycott continues.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement