Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Hotmail, how the hell do you arrive at this conclusion......
    So you'd only vote for her if she was up against Kathleen Lynch, but otherwise no? Interesting.

......from this statement ?

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I'm not in her constituency.

However, if it was a choice between her and Kathleen Lynch, I'd vote for Róisín.

Because it sure as hell doesn't look like the same thing to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,317 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Lapin wrote: »
    Hotmail, how the hell do you arrive at this conclusion......

......from this statement ?

Because it sure as hell doesn't look like the same thing to me.

That's what she said. If she was up against Kathleen Lynch she would vote for her. She didn't say she would vote for her in any other case, thus not answering the original question.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

That's what she said. If she was up against Kathleen Lynch she would vote for her. She didn't say she would vote for her in any other case, thus not answering the original question.

This thread goes around like a Merry-go-Round at times.

It would make you dizzy.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

It's not a tribunal hotmail, I'm not obilged to answer any of your questions - end of.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

So, why do people start a sentence with "so"?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Merika

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

So they can pi$$ people off.

sligojoek wrote: »
    So they can pi$$ people off.

So that's it!!.......:)

VB's show has become very dull. He needs a politician to rip to shreds. If only Pascal hadn't been given the European job.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

VB's show has become very dull. He needs a politician to rip to shreds. If only Pascal hadn't been given the European job.

This IS yawn material

• Advertisement

I think it's a case of hiding outside LH and stuff a few politicians into a potato sack and bring them out to TV3.......

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

Vinny's favourite bit of the show every night is without doubt reiterating how all the politicians turned down his invitations.

Have to agree that this show is losing its lustre lately.

Vincent, stop laughing at the dead monkey...........:(

Vinnie always seems to laugh at newspaper stories involving animals.
    Cheeky monkey.

I think the only way to boost interest again in this show is to drag Enda on whether he likes it or not.

Internships are nothing more than Employers taking the mickey out of people who avail of it and the Government.

Vinnie always seems to laugh at newspaper stories involving animals.
    Cheeky monkey.

The L/H cat story made him sad Harry!..........:p

Vinny with inside knowledge on the weather in January. :D

Vinny with inside knowledge on the weather in January. :D

Jean move over!!............:D

• Advertisement

"Angry in Mayo"...........

hehehehe........

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Feck, I'm gonna get blow away tomorrow. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Why did Vinny cut him off about the chip in the brain, that was evidence he gave and said he was able to talk to people in Mars, The Judge said it was truthful evidence. Vinney read back on the case you pillock.

That "Emma" ad is the most annoying ad EVER!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,542 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I wonder what the ratings are like for the show?

Although I don't post here much I watch it most nights and have done so since day 1 but these days the guests are nobodies, Primetime get all the well known politicians.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

I wonder what the ratings are like for the show?

Although I don't post here much I watch it most nights and have done so since day 1 but these days the guests are nobodies, Primetime get all the well known politicians.

If government ministers or even the harmless TDs are scared to go on Vinnie, then the show would quickly lose viewers. The producers should invite opposition TDs to take part, then if there's no-one to put the govt spin on the story, tough sh1t. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭chinwag

Reviewing the papers used to be very rushed but now it's taking up too much of the show and drags on with endless advt breaks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

Definitely time for a revamp I think, the show seemed to be at it's best when the country was close to the brink it was unmissable each night at that time. I liked his idea of banning any government TD from appearing on the show coming up to the next election if they don't come on in the present.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,542 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

coolhull wrote: »
    If government ministers or even the harmless TDs are scared to go on Vinnie, then the show would quickly lose viewers. The producers should invite opposition TDs to take part, then if there's no-one to put the govt spin on the story, tough sh1t. . .

TBH I don't think they are afraid to go on anymore, I think Vinny has lost some of his bite, he is all over the place some nights.

Sure we get some well known names like Leo Varadkar and Richard Bruton and although she is out of the fold these days Lucinda Creighton does be on as well but it's rare enough these days.

• Advertisement

Looks like a good show tonight.
    VHI hikes, HSE, bailout exit etc.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement