Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

All the political hacks are in tonight, except Fionnán :( I want Fionnán back, the show has been very tame since he left.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

Not sure what Reilly is at. Surely there will be a huge exodus from private health insurance in the next year.

I'm raging over all the health insurance hikes, medical cover is a basic necessity but it's fast becoming a luxury :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

MrsD007 wrote: »
    All the political hacks are in tonight, except Fionnán :( I want Fionnán back, the show has been very tame since he left.

I think poor old Fionnan is punching above his weight, never impressed by him.

I'm raging over all the health insurance hikes, medical cover is a basic necessity but it's fast becoming a luxury :mad:

According to Baldy it is gold plated. We are not entitled to that.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 46 mud_guard

the elderly should have to pay more for private health insurance as the young have to pay more for motor insurance

this risk equalisation business is another example of government interfering with the market for their own ends , old people vote

I think poor old Fionnan is punching above his weight, never impressed by him.
    I think he is an excellent politicial journalist, he can be a bit contrary when he is being interviewed (he is very defensive when it comes to his paper) but I like his spirit.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Private health insurance is a con job. Better off putting the money into a jam jar every year.

I think he is an excellent politicial journalist, he can be a bit contrary when he is being interviewed (he is very defensive when it comes to his paper) but I like his spirit.

His paper does not have the same ideals, that you assume he has.

mud_guard wrote: »
    the elderly should have to pay more for private health insurance as the young have to pay more for motor insurance

this risk equalisation business is another example of government interfering with the market for their own ends , old people vote
    I disagree, my parents have been VHI customers for the last 35 years, they have paid their premiums all that time without claiming very much. I don't see why they and people like them should be penalised.

• Advertisement

It's probably lying in Newbridge Credit Union.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

mud_guard wrote: »

I've never understood that - why age discrimination is allowed on Motor Insurance but not on Health Insurance.

It's very unfair on young drivers.

It's probably lying in Newbridge Credit Union.

€3.2 million who did he know, who was he ???.

Considering the hacks are doing the political stuff tonight, can we expect a few politicians to review the newspapers?

Gene Kerrigan had a good bit on exiting the bailout last Sunday.

Considering the hacks are doing the political stuff tonight, can we expect a few politicians to review the newspapers?

Enda would be good on the tweet machine.

"Nikki St George Smith"

I wonder if she has a Finglas accent?

"Nicki St George Smith"

I wonder if she has a Finglas accent?
    She's Jack L's partner ;)

Nicci St George Smith

Nicci St George Smith is a glamorous 20 something who divides her time between Laois, London and Poland.

She spent much of her childhood running around the grounds of Piperstown House, the official residency of the St George Smiths for over 150 years.

As a young girl Nicci was heavily influenced by her food loving grandmother who returned from Australia in the 1950s with a love of exotic ingredients.

She passed this love onto Nicci who can now include snake, bull's testicles and grasshoppers amongst her most memorable meals.
    http://www.rte.ie/tv/heat/niccistgeorgesmith.html

She'd better not marry him. Otherwise she'd only be known as Nicki L. ;)

She'd better not marry him. Otherwise she'd only be known as Nicki L. ;)
    She might be glad to have a short name after years of being double-barrelled.

• Advertisement

http://www.rte.ie/tv/heat/niccistgeorgesmith.html

As a young girl Nicci was heavily influenced by her food loving grandmother who returned from Australia in the 1950s with a love of exotic ingredients.

She passed this love onto Nicci who can now include snake, bull's testicles and grasshoppers amongst her most memorable meals.

Jaysus. She's a long way from Finglas so.

Jaysus.
    Niamh Lyons and Sarah McInerney have their work cut out for them.

"burgulry"

They didn't teach her to pronounce that at the Swiss finishing school.

Too late!

I better tell my dad that Vinny is doing death notices now, my dad loves reading and listening to death notices :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

I'm gonna be rather cloudy tomorrow !

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Flying without wings - lol

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Oh no Ms Germany, bugs the hole outta me

Oh this should be good, Pearse will box someone to his left methinks

vicwatson wrote: »
    Flying without wings - lol

That about sums it up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

:confused:That fine gael fella reckons the country has loads of money.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement