Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Regina giving the bould Billy a bloody nose here.

Not sure who i dislike more tbh.

Doherty is a horrible woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

I'm actually enjoying the (admittedly) unlikeable Regina hit Billy over the head with the "you ****ed the country" stick.

Jaysus, not sure that's the spirit of Movember tbh.

I love Billy's piety and earnestness. He's actually not a bad actor in fairness to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,198 ✭✭✭Good loser

I'm actually enjoying the (admittedly) unlikeable Regina hit Billy over the head with the "you ****ed the country" stick.

Trouble with Billy's boast about what FF did is that they didn't pay the bills.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭tomdempsey200

I need a doctor

Implied, Vinny.

I know for a fact that the starting salary for GPs is 90k per annum and they cannot be recruited at this figure. The situation is becoming critical.

Interesting to read that buffoon Gilmore throwing shapes about tax cuts possibly next year. He seems kinda desperate.

Bizarre what humans do to each other. Especially in response to whatever the witch-doctor or equivalent sky wizard decrees.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Regina Doherty .
    Actually, she quite a nice person... then she opens her mouth

I'd have gone to bed a lot happier if i didn't watch VB tonight.
    Strange sort of masochism. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Just got a chance to watch last night's show on Player.

Regina Doherty is a formidable young woman. Very strong performance from her. Standing up to VB the way she did and never flinched, had all her facts and figures and very well able to fight her corner. As long as we have the current political system I hope we get some more people like her into politics. She is a rising star!

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Xenophile wrote: »
    Just got a chance to watch last night's show on Player.

Regina Doherty is a formidable young woman. Very strong performance from her. Standing up to VB the way she did and never flinched, had all her facts and figures and very well able to fight her corner. As long as we have the current political system I hope we get some more people like her into politics. She is a rising star!
    One little problem though with her facts and figures - most of them were wrong. Her performance last night was seriously embarrassing, she has taken government spin to a whole new level :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Is this just a Vincent Browne fan club thread.

I did not hear Doherty's figures contradicted. She seemed very convincing to me and I am sure she knew what she was talking about.

Is there any room for impartiality here or should readers just take it as part of the VB fan club and an anti Fine Gael lobby?

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Claire, don't like your hair like that. You're still gorgeous though !! :P

Xenophile wrote: »
    Is this just a Vincent Browne fan club thread.

I did not hear Doherty's figures contradicted. She seemed very convincing to me and I am sure she knew what she was talking about.

Is there any room for impartiality here or should readers just take it as part of the VB fan club and an anti Fine Gael lobby?
    Where do I start with Regina's inaccuracies? - first she said that 50% of the population have medical cards, this is incorrect. 40% of have medical cards.

She didn't seem aware of the increase in hospital waiting list times either but these figures speak for themselves.

http://www.ntpf.ie/home/PDF/Hospital%20Trend%20Analysis%20of%20Waiting%20Times.pdf

vicwatson wrote: »
    Claire, don't like your hair like that. You're still gorgeous though !! :P
    She got married to the former rugby player Trevor Hogan a few months ago. He is pretty easy on the eye too.

Vinnie should be doing something about the Central Remedial Clinic tonight, and their "charitable" distributions, instead of doing something about Joan Collins :mad:

Joan-Collins-02.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭CorsendonkX

Is the State covering the cost of the court cases that June Collins and Thomas Pringle seem to be bringing before the High Court every month?

• Advertisement

This lad reminds me a bit of Paul Gogarty.

Another 3 to 1 'balanced' panel.

Joan, seriously out of her depth is helped with her 'case'; Coffey is confronted right away!

Nothing changes.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Had Coffey as a lecturer a couple of years ago. He certainly knows what he's talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,008 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Had Coffey as a lecturer a couple of years ago. He certainly knows what he's talking about.

but nobody else does :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

MrsD007 wrote: »
    She got married to the former rugby player Trevor Hogan a few months ago. He is pretty easy on the eye too.

Behave now, do not let your eye wander.

This is so boring. Vinnie should be sponsored by Nytol.

Behave now, do not let your eye wander.
    I might be on a diet, but I can still look at the menu :p

• Registered Users Posts: 33,747 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Joan Collins....

I tweeted over a month ago Paul Murphy is part of an extremist movement, appeals to the ppl who are politically illiterate.

Paul Murphy MEP retweeted it. I say the same for Joan Collins voters...

That was a lovely looking girl who took her own life, terrible to think she was bullied to death and her hair was an asset, she looked great.

• Advertisement

What kind of depraved people throw petrol onto a horse and burn it to death.

Life imprisonment and save society from these sickos.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement