Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

When a Shinner takes the high moral ground, you know that all is rotten in the state of Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

vicwatson wrote: »
    Dowds is funny, he's like something from Futurama

When he loses his seat at the next election, he could forge a successful career as a bell-ringer.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

What a grubby, grubby state we live in.
    Ireland has a long way to reach any sort of maturity.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

The really sad part of the whole mess is that the doctors, nurses, physios and the front line staff at CRC are marvellous.
    But still had to take pay cuts....

Or maybe Bananarama :D

• Advertisement

I'm surprised that Conlon hasn't been asked yet to join the Board of Irish Water

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

coolhull wrote: »
    I'm surprised that Conlon hasn't been asked yet to join the Board of Irish Water

He would be an excellent choice, and would compliment the board with his hard neck, and memory.

He would be an excellent choice, and would compliment the board with his hard neck, and memory.

Though the Board is not short of bast*rds with hard necks :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

His jacket just looks wrong,it would be a better fit for Derek Davis.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

He has one serious ****ed up head.:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,938 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

So we are now to get a Charity Regulator.
    What member of the Golden Circle will get this not too low paying position I wonder?
    It's an ill wind .... and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

So we are now to get a Charity Regulator.
    What member of the Golden Circle will get this not too low paying position I wonder?
    It's an ill wind .... and all that.

Oh I'm sure there is a recently retired civil servant in need of a top up to the old pension :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Its so hard to look at/listen to that Cowen fella. Just reminds me of Biffo soo much...ughhh

What's that gurls name again (she reminds me of Vanessa Paradis) (and no not Roisin bleedin' Shortall !!)

While I agree wholeheartedly with Terence, somebody needs to tell him that his facial hair looks utterly ridiculous.

While I agree wholeheartedly with Terence, somebody needs to tell him that his facial hair looks utterly ridiculous.

That's ashes from last year it just moved down.

Lol, just said the same thing, he's a bit auld for that !!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,410 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Barry's bro is on a massive pension.

He's keeping quiet.

I never heard Roisin give out about this when she was a Junior Health Minister

Her snout can't get near the trough.

• Advertisement

In fairness I think she always held these beliefs - that's why she resigned. She wasn't getting anywhere.

If you close your eyes, Barry Cowen sounds exactly like our former Beloved Leader

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

In fairness I think she always held these beliefs - that's why she resigned. She wasn't getting anywhere.

You mean she reckoned she was not going to be reelected if she stayed in the the job.?

It's great to think that Michael O'Leary's kids will automatically qualify for medical cards whilst people with chronic and debilitating diseases are having their medical cards removed :rolleyes:
    What a stinking rotten country we're living in.

Roger_007 wrote: »
    You mean she reckoned she was not going to be reelected if she stayed in the the job.?

That could be a factor also. She has competition in her constituency from another Labour TD.

The Examiner and their gay agenda.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

That could be a factor also. She has competition in her constituency from another Labour TD.

Yep, that sums it up!

So thats the reason for not speaking out when she was Minister? ?Looking after her Number Ones

So who got that money?

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement