Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

I'm expecting him to give us today's livestock prices before the end of the show.
    Probably be more interesting....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Ah here's Joan Collins. She always seems to know feck all about feck all.

I'm no fan of Joan Collins, but I thought she played a great part in ''The Stud'' :D

Lala? I thought that was one of the Teletubbies? :confused:

Has the real Michael O'Leary been kidnapped and replaced with some sort of android?? :eek:

• Advertisement

I kinda like the bluntness of O'Leary, dont know how the android version will see things.......

• Registered Users Posts: 13,410 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

This is just from Today FM.

Cheapo TV3.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Has the real Michael O'Leary been kidnapped and replaced with some sort of android?? :eek:

Did they removed his mojo :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭chinwag

It always amazes me that men who appear regularly on tv don't shave or trim their uni-brow.
    It may well be they should have spent time in the make-up dept, remember Richard Nixon's 5 o'clock shadow that cost him dearly.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,410 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

chinwag wrote: »
    It may well be they should have spent time in the make-up dept, remember Richard Nixon's 5 o'clock shadow that cost him dearly.

Give him a tweezers!

Micky Harte is another.

Maybe it's a country thing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

In these cases apology = admission of liability = compensation. I hope Enda wasn't apologising on my behalf because I did nothing wrong.

Enda Kenny is such an ineffectual arsehole. It takes him until today to apologise to Louise O'Keeffe when he's been driven into a legal cul-de-sac. Gilmore is another ineffectual arsehole. Bunch of arseholes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Can the bimbo with the glasses turn this around and say FF done this.

Regina Doherty is a fcuking hypocrite. Applauding Louise O'Keefe whilst her party leader put plenty of obstacles in her way. Complete and utter fcuking four-eyed hypocrite.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Where's Mary Hanafin eh? She's the one that wrote to 135 people in similar circumstances to Louise's and told them they had better back off with legal action as the state would pursue them with great vengeance for costs when she was the minister for education.

What a bitch, an absolute bitch

Curious to see the righteous indignation of Mary Lou when you consider that she never thought of apologising for the atrocities of the IRA. Hypocrite!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I agree with Harry Angstrom.

Roger_007 wrote: »
    Curious to see the righteous indignation of Mary Lou when you consider that she never thought of apologising for the atrocities of the IRA. Hypocrite!

Sad post, the likes of Kenny has been singing the same auld tune even when asked about the waste and cover up in Irish Water. Get a grip.

Can the bimbo with the glasses turn this around and say FF done this.

The whole lot of 'em in politics should hang their heads in shame. F*****g prats.

In Ireland it's almost like be an alright person, go into politics and become a total self centred w*nk*r and then wander off with a grand pension after the people find out you infact were always a w*nk*r

Sad post, the likes of Kenny has been singing the same auld tune even when asked about the waste and cover up in Irish Water. Get a grip.

Sad Post? I suppose the truth does hurt? At the time that Louise O'Keefe was being abused the IRA were murdering innocent people. I suppose you think that doesn't matter. Well, it matters to me.

• Advertisement

vicwatson wrote: »
    Where's Mary Hanafin eh? She's the one that wrote to 135 people in similar circumstances to Louise's and told them they had better back off with legal action as the state would pursue them with great vengeance for costs when she was the minister for education.

What a bitch, an absolute bitch

She's drawing her fancy pension and contemplating running for the 2016 General Election. Only in Ireland. They should be put in front of a firing squad for crimes against Irish citizens.
    I'd throw Michael Noonan in there as well for crimes against Bridget McCole and her family. Bridget's husband committed suicide 4 years after his wife died. Noonan is another fcuking arsehole.

http://www.independent.ie/opinion/analysis/an-unspeakable-act-of-betrayal-26255999.html

Eamon Gilmore is an idiot, the patronage of the schools had nothing to do with it, the abuser was paid by the state.

Roger_007 wrote: »
    Sad Post? I suppose the truth does hurt? At the time that Louise O'Keefe was being abused the IRA were murdering innocent people. I suppose you think that doesn't matter. Well, it matters to me.

When that subject comes on VB then post on it.

RobertKK wrote: »
    Eamon Gilmore is an idiot, the patronage of the schools had nothing to do with it, the abuser was paid by the state.

The State tried to abrogate all of their responsibility by cynical legal chicanery. I hope they get sued for millions.

No rhetoric from government.

Well that is a lie for a start.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

"Bailout" Boxer.
    WTF is wrong with Vinny.

When that subject comes on VB then post on it.

I have done! It just galls me the way Sinn Fein champion the cause of the poor and underprivileged and the wronged in society. Yet they run a mile when their own past actions are mentioned when they applauded the murder of innocent people.

Kenneth Egan being mooted as a politician, ahh heeeerre I give up the f**k

"Bailout" Boxer.
    WTF is wrong with Vinny.

Poor Kenny Egan, an injustice by a blind VinB.

• Advertisement

vicwatson wrote: »
    Kenneth Egan being mooted as a politician, ahh heeeerre I give up the f**k

Kenny Egan is going to be thenext Minister for Finance in the next FG government.
    Will he be treated like Georgie Lee.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement