Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

TV3 FO !

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Vinnie comes back just in time to read 3 bits from the 'tweet machine' then says goodnight

I deliberately change to anything else for that five minutes

F...you TV3

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

coolhull wrote: »
    Vinnie comes back just in time to read 3 bits from the 'tweet machine' then says goodnight

I painted the house during that ad break....:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,359 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Does he have to do the end of the show in that desperate sighing tone? Is it all just too much for him?

Beginning to remember why I gave up watching VB, his complete lack of manners to his guests and viewers is bad for my blood pressure :mad:

I switched off, did VB even come back on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

One of the best broadcasters in the history of this state....God bless the man

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

vicwatson wrote: »

About 1.45.....

82% of the Poll wants Angela to take a hike..

The End.

Just for long enough to roll his eyes back in his head and slur/sigh his signoff.

MayoSalmon wrote: »
    One of the best broadcasters in the history of this state....God bless the man
    :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

coolhull wrote: »

I deliberately change to anything else for that five minutes

F...you TV3

Joe Duffy has been doing the same thing for ages. Bring on somebody for 3 minutes to balance the previous 20 minutes of bullshirt. Then "I have to go. The news and Derek Mooney are next"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    ... or John Mooney for that matter.....

None slower than Pat Leahy!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Just ads tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

They're all still giggling from the bizarre RTE technical difficulty earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,933 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

The situation in Ukraine seems to be very serious and could involve many countries yet.

Anyone see Prime Time -- "Irish Ukranians, not Russians".

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Universal Health Care? Not gonna happen.....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

There's no way that gobsh!te James Reilly will get away with this.

There's no way that gobsh!te James Reilly will get away with this.

Looks like those of us who pay through the teeth for private healthcare will now have to pay for those who don't. Feckin disgraceful if he gets his way.

He can go take a run and jump

Enough is more than enough at this stage

The situation in Ukraine seems to be very serious and could involve many countries yet.

Anyone see Prime Time -- "Irish Ukranians, not Russians".

Whats the craic with the stand off about the ship that they were talking about on the TV3 news before VB? Did they say they were going to burn the Ukrainian ship if it wasn't moved or....?

• Advertisement

People get nothing these days for PRSI. They get nothing for the USC, and this fcuker Reilly thinks he can now charge people thousands for getting what they should already be entitled to :mad:

Whats the craic with the stand off about the ship that they were talking about on the TV3 news before VB? Did they say they were going to burn the Ukrainian ship if it wasn't moved or....?

They gave them until 3 a.m. (our time) before they storm the ship.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,396 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

The people who voted for FG in 2011 obviously must agree with the policy.

Wake up Vinnie, there's a cosy cartel going on between the health insurance companies. One of them has a price increase, and the following week the rest of them follow suit. They should be investigated by the Competition Authority.

The price hospitals charge the VHI is mad.
    880 euro per night for a small private room.
    That should be challenged.

The people who voted for FG in 2011 obviously must agree with the policy.

I'd be even more worried about the muppets who have Fine Gael still well ahead in the opinion polls.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

That guy just said there is a hundred thousand working in the health sector, how many are there in suits, how many of them BTWB, Back to work biddies that were taken on in the nineties, to hang around the hospitals with files in their hands and give the impression they were working. Can anyone say how many Nurses and Doctors on the front line are in the hundred thousand employees. Do not be shocked by the answer if someone has the guts to answer this question.

That guy just said there is a hundred thousand working in the health sector, how many are there in suits, how many of them BTWB, Back to work biddies that were taken on in the nineties, to hang around the hospitals with files in their hands and give the impression they were working. Can anyone say how many Nurses and Doctors on the front line are in the hundred thousand employees. Do not be shocked by the answer if someone has the guts to answer this question.

Loads of wasters it seems but not nearly enough nurses and doctors.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

The medical profession will never agree to anything unless there is more dosh for them. GPs make €250k pa minimum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭NormanNicetouch

Missus wants to know who is Doctor Dishy?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement