Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,933 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Freeman alert.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

This is a complete mess, I say a fair few of those there will feel embarrassed watching this tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Sigh, it's like freshers week in college with all the societies and clubs selling themselves and trying to get you to join.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭shroom007

where the flaming torches.jaysus it would be great if they all marched up the dail after,like they do in the simpsons when the sh*t hits the fan or side show bob turns up.the next Dail will have one member of all the parties mentioned here tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 6,276 ✭✭✭emo72

that kid that represents young unemployed people was had some good points and got them across well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

emo72 wrote: »
    that kid that represents young unemployed people was had some good points and got them across well.

It's the ultimate insult and irony that a Labour minister should be implementing the ScamBridge scheme.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Sigh, it's like freshers week in college with all the societies and clubs selling themselves and trying to get you to join.

Where was the last fella from..? the "we're the 'against emigration peoples liberation front'..." :rolleyes:

a few "ordinary" people with no afilliations came across well. any FF/FG/LAB spokespersons are wasting their time, trying to defend the indefensible.

Tonight's show is just one big long party political broadcast :mad:

looking for a plumb job in the european jolly,

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Looks like some minibus driver from Longford made a few bob tonight.

sudzs wrote: »
    Where was the last fella from..? the "we're the 'against emigration peoples liberation front'..." :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: he represents young people that have no jobs and dont want to leave their country. hardly someone to be taking a pot shot at.

put a "none of the above " box on the ballot and then wheel in another load till we get what we want.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

:rolleyes: he represents young people that have no jobs and dont want to leave their country. hardly someone to be taking a pot shot at.

please take don't take my posts too seriously when they are accompanied by this... :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

We're not leaving I think its called

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

Absolutely, great to hear that somebody has set up a group. If half the people who left had stuck it out and refused to leave we might be able to force real change, not just a change of government.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

Once the Judean Peoples Front have had their say I'm switching this off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

shroom007 wrote: »
    We're not leaving I think its called

Well I left during the ad break, not a great show,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Essien wrote: »

Hang until you hear The Popular front of the Judean People.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,933 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Was Wolfie Smyth on yet?

• Advertisement

Vinnie should ignore all the fellas in suits. Chances are they're local election candidates.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Two hours of rants basically, no progression in the discussion.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Essien wrote: »

I'm sure you meant the Peoples Front of Judea......or was it the Judean Liberation Front.......:confused:

Stupid Fine Gael TD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

Somebody get a message to Inda; 'It's not the time to go on the VB Show'.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

Roger_007 wrote: »
    I'm sure you meant the Peoples Front of Judea......or was it the Judean Liberation Front.......:confused:

I'm confused myself really. I'm sure we'll have heard from them all over the next hour anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭I8A4RE

A lot of hot air and guff and no forward motion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

I think I saw that fella in Saturday Night Fever.

• Advertisement

every bleedin one of them is up for election, my head is melted with the windfarms in Leitrim, trolly's in carlow. it's like the liveline but live ,and all in the same room .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement