Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,927 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

ya

what's he doing on the show

he's a muppet

finucane is right to be angry

Wasn't Finucane's father murdered because he was advising IRA men on what to say in RUC stations according to reports. It's deja vous for him.

FFS Willie ??
    He should have been sacked himself. He has some neck.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Willie of the false affidavit? People in glass houses etc etc..........!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Wasn't Finucane's father murdered because he was advising IRA men on what to say in RUC stations according to reports. It's deja vous for him.

He was a qualified Solicitor who engaged with his clients and represented them in court. Do you have a problem with a solicitor representing people that are arrested. True colours are showing now.

He was a qualified Solicitor who engaged with his clients and represented them in court. Do you have a problem with a solicitor representing people that are arrested. True colours are showing now.

I am saying that this is the reason he is so animated. I don't blame him.
    What are you on about true colours for?

• Advertisement

I am saying that this is the reason he is so animated. I don't blame him.
    What are you on about true colours for?

Wasn't Finucane's father murdered because he was advising IRA men on what to say in RUC stations

This is the sort of comment I object to, you give the impression his murder was justified.

Wasn't Finucane's father murdered because he was advising IRA men on what to say in RUC stations

This is the sort of comment I object to, you give the impression his murder was justified.

You must be the only person who could read that out of what it wrote.
    Was he not advising IRA men on what to say in RUC stations? He was a solicitor after all.
    Where do you get the impression that i said his murder was justified from that FFS?

You must be the only person who could read that out of what it wrote.
    Was he not advising IRA men on what to say in RUC stations? He was a solicitor after all.
    Where do you get the impression that i said his murder was justified from that FFS?

Please read your post over and over again till you understand what you wrote.

I understand exactly what I wrote.
    You seem to be paranoid though.
    When is murder ever justified?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,396 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

The marriage equality referendum will pass without Alan Shatter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭tomdempsey200

it's open to interpretation your way

it seems factual at the same time

This guy from Sinn Fein voted against the Protection of Life During Pregnancy Bill which clarified what doctors could do when saving a woman's life during childbirth.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Peadar Toibin looks and sounds far too normal to be a Shinner.

This guy from Sinn Fein voted against the Protection of Life During Pregnancy Bill which clarified what doctors could do when saving a woman's life during childbirth.

He is a future leader of the SF party. Great speaker and stands up for his beliefs.

Isn't it great to see SF calling for a proper system of justice given that their idea of justice used to be kneecapping for minor offence and a bullet in the head for more serious offences.....:eek:

RTE and The Irish Independent have acted dreadfully during this whole affair. Special mention for Paul Reynolds.

Roger_007 wrote: »
    Isn't it great to see SF calling for a proper system of justice given that their idea of justice used to be kneecapping for minor offence and a bullet in the head for more serious offences.....:eek:

Big change alright and they are also on the policing body in NI.

He is a future leader of the SF party. Great speaker and stands up for his beliefs.

Well I disagreed with him on voting against that bill to save women's lives. Pretty disgraceful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭tomdempsey200

sinn Fein is gaining respectability

are they done with robbing banks?

It is called progress, or moving forward, which a lot of people have failed to do.

• Advertisement

Well I disagreed with him on voting against that bill to save women's lives. Pretty disgraceful.

He voted against his own party though and stood up for his beliefs even if they're not popular.

It is called progress, or moving forward, which a lot of people have failed to do.

Could you move forward now and apologise for your wrongful attack on my post.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

Out of the loop for the past few hours.
    Is Leo Taoiseach yet.

He voted against his own party though and stood up for his beliefs even if they're not popular.

But I don't agree with his decision. So that doesn't matter. I viewed it as voting against women.

Just because someone has principles and doesn't vote with their party, doesn't entitle them to superior respect, especially if you disagree with their vote.

Out of the loop for the past few hours.
    Is Leo Taoiseach yet.

No, but Putin has annexed Cork and Kerry.....:rolleyes:

And it probably cost him the future party leadership as well. It's strange to find a politician who will actually sacrifice his career prospects for his principles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

Has Shatter and the rest of the circus effectively opened the gates of the countries prisons?

But I don't agree with his decision. So that doesn't matter. I viewed it as voting against women.

Just because someone has principles and doesn't vote with their party, doesn't entitle them to superior respect, especially if you disagree with their vote.

Maybe but he voted with his conscience and even if he's wrong in his views I would give him a certain amount of respect for doing that.

Reynolds was a disgrace today.

• Advertisement

No, but Putin has annexed Cork and Kerry.....:rolleyes:

No need to worry, The Skibbereen Eagle are keeping their eye on him ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement