Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,396 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

McBreaty's family were given an awful time by the Gardai, but he is seriously dim.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Ha ha GSOC in trouble too. Where will it end :D

And the National Ambulance Service senior managers and their free Fuel Cards to travel the country on our buck!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

The problem with this debacle is that scumbags are now going to try to use this to get their convictions overturned. It started today, and it'll probably snowball over the next few months.

I'd say most if not all Gardai knew what was going on.

And how exactly do you know that? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,927 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

I'd say most if not all Gardai knew what was going on.

Doesn't seem likely as the garda who appeared in court for assault in Waterford were not aware that the phone was taped until the records were produced in court. They protested because they were not told that their calls were taped.
    Very odd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

McBreaty's family were given an awful time by the Gardai, but he is seriously dim.

He tries to get in his own experience at all costs......nothing else matters to him!

And how exactly do you know that? :rolleyes:

A hunch.

Roger_007 wrote: »
    He tries to get in his own experience at all costs......nothing else matters to him!

Which is fair enough, but by god, he is not really getting clear points across!

A hunch.

A hunch? :D

Doesn't seem likely as the garda who appeared in court for assault in Waterford were not aware that the phone was taped until the records were produced in court. They protested because they were not told that their calls were taped.
    Very odd.

This might be a shock to you, but some Gardai lie.

• Advertisement

Spanky is off the hook.

This might be a shock to you, but some Gardai lie.

Well aware of that but this thing does not add up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

Which is fair enough, but by god, he is not really getting clear points across!

His last word about the Pulse system is fairly telling and shocking tbh.

Why would they be taping phonecalls in Cahir, Co. Tipp?
    Sure nothing ever happens there.

Seanie blames a fella who they won't be able to get back from America to testify?
    Good man Seanie.

Well aware of that but this thing does not add up.

It's all looking pretty devastating for the Gardai. One scandal after another.

It's all looking pretty devastating for the Gardai. One scandal after another.

Sure is but there is something about this taping issue that is very odd. I can't understand why phonecalls in small little places would be taped and not in bigger towns with far more incidents happening. It doesn't add up.

Sure is but there is something about this taping issue that is very odd. I can't understand why phonecalls in small little places would be taped and not in bigger towns with far more incidents happening. It doesn't add up.

Has the stations that were bugged been released?

That Doktor Power looks too good to be true.

Nulty must be delighted about what's happening with Callinan, Shatter and the taped telephone calls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Nulty must be delighted about what's happening with Callinan, Shatter and the taped telephone calls.

Hopefully the kid gets the strength to put the perv away. Her mental state is more important though.

Hopefully the kid gets the strength to put the perv away. Her mental state is more important though.

I'm not defending what he did, but was what he did illegal? Sending pervy messages to another person above the age of consent, is that illegal?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

I'm not defending what he did, but was what he did illegal? Sending pervy messages to another person above the age of consent, is that illegal?

This guy stood for the junior partner in government and got elected, some people are critical of Mick Wallace, Claire Byrne and some of the independents, how does his behavior look to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭tomdempsey200

Has the stations that were bugged been released?

there's a list on the other thread
    in politics

This guy stood for the junior partner in government and got elected, some people are critical of Mick Wallace, Claire Byrne and some of the independents, how does his behavior look to you.

Totally inappropriate and indefensible, but I just wonder is what he did illegal?

Has any of them Gardai actually been sacked because of this?

Has any of them Gardai actually been sacked because of this?

Of course not. This is Ireland.

Frank needs to change his hairstyle. It's a bit 1980's.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭I8A4RE

Is he not cold standing out the rochestown park?

• Advertisement

I8A4RE wrote: »
    Is he not cold standing out the rochestown park?

Reminds me of the South Fork mansion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement