Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

If Michael D eats any more meals he'll roll down the stairs of the plane...

Be no problem for him, he is the same width as his height.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,390 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

I can't imagine Dana at all them events!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

If Michael D eats any more meals he'll roll down the stairs of the plane...

He will have one whopping big doggy bag to take home....;)

Why did you fook up a pathetic day, ten mins to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

ten mins to go.

Eight of them ad's!!....:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Be no problem for him, he is the same width as his height.

He reminds me of O'Connell Bridge - wider than it is long.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Sabina's Diary :

March - Visit Limerick Prison to see old lady

April : Visit Buck Palace to see another old lady

Or Sean Gallagher :eek:

Get well soon Angela.

Or Sean Gallagher :eek:

For Gallagher's faults, I don't think he can be compared with Dana. She is a fruit cake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

What a dreadful position to be in to lose your house.

And so many get away with so much.....

For Gallagher's faults, I don't think he can be compared with Dana. She is a fruit cake.

And he was a Fianna Fáil man trying desperately to shun his past history. At least Dana stuck by her principles, even if people disagreed with her (which I'm 100% certain you did).

And he was a Fianna Fáil man trying desperately to shun his past history. At least Dana stuck by her principles, even if people disagreed with her (which I'm 100% certain you did).

Hell yes!

I remember the assassination attempt on her, when it turned out to be a blown tyre.

Ah jaysus that is unfair to fruit.

Hell yes!

I remember the assassination attempt on her, when it turned out to be a blown tyre.

Yeah, and I remember when Gallagher pathetically tried to deny that he was a bagman for Fianna Fáil. I wonder which of these two incidents you would consider the more serious??

Why didn't Fox news take her on after the attempt on her life by the the tyre company. They took on Sarah Palin for less.

Why didn't Fox news take her on after the attempt on her life by the the tyre company. They took on Sarah Palin for less.

I'm no apologist for Dana. I just find it strange that a poster could overlook Gallagher's past so readily whilst singling out Dana for abuse. For all her faults, at least she stood by her beliefs (however flawed they might be, and however much it alienated her from plenty of the electorate), whilst Gallagher tried to be all things to all people, and attempted to completely whitewash his past history with Fianna Fáil.

I'm no apologist for Dana. I just find it strange that a poster could overlook Gallagher's past so readily whilst singling out Dana for abuse. For all her faults, at least she stood by her beliefs (however flawed they might be, and however much it alienated her from plenty of the electorate), whilst Gallagher tried to be all things to all people, and attempted to completely whitewash his past history with Fianna Fáil.

Harry look up her US connections, holy than thou religious crap, and child abuse.

I didn't overlook anything. I mentioned that Dana was a nut.

Just because someone stands up for their beliefs doesn't grant them special status..it's like saying Stalin had his principles, so he was great because he stood by his principles.

I didn't overlook anything. I mentioned that Dana was a nut.

Just because someone stands up for their beliefs doesn't grant them special status..it's like saying Stalin had his principles, so he was great because he stood by his principles.

Fook right off if you're going to equate Dana with Stalin. You've just lost your argument in such a stupidly pathetic fashion.

• Advertisement

Fook right off if you're going to equate Dana with Stalin. You've just lost your argument in such a stupidly pathetic fashion.

In other words, you can't dispute my point!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,224 ✭✭✭alaimacerc

Fook right off if you're going to equate Dana with Stalin.
    He didn't. He compared them, and in one particular respect, too.

You've just lost your argument in such a stupidly pathetic fashion.

It's always helpful when one of the players decides to declare themselves ref and scoreboard operator, too.

I agree with you there to a point; I can respect people to a degree for being straight about what they believe, , rather than someone who's simply a BS artist or too sophistry-ridden for their own good (or at least, my liking). (And SG doesn't have the brains to be a sophist, he's was just a spoofer.)

Then again, DRS has had her own "inexactitudes" with her own past. And who'd know FF "beliefs" if they actually found them? I think "keep pulling strokes, and hope noone notices" pretty much are their "core principles".

In any case, I'm not sure either's past is especially pertinent to whether they'd give the country a right showing up giving formal setpiece speeches during UK state visits if they'd been elected. I rather wonder, would they even been invited to give such, even if they had been elected? And in any event, I get the impression there were more Irish people than British watching, so it's not quite that big a deal...

Eight of them ad's!!....:(

Best advert for getting a "plus" box going!

It's eleven minutes in and the program still hasn't started!....:(

And the second best advert for plus boxes!

In other words, you can't dispute my point!

And what point is that? You're making a correlation between Dana and Stalin, which is crass in the extreme.

And what point is that? You're making a correlation between Dana and Stalin, which is crass in the extreme.

I didn't, I was making a point that just because someone stands by their principles, doesn't make them great if them principles are flawed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭tomdempsey200

one thing I like about vinnie

he gets into the detail of the issues

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

"potentially damaging to the reputation of the people in rehab".
    What reputation.
    Vincent is starting to really annoy me. He gets something in his head and listens to nobody.
    Is he friends with Flannery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

one thing I like about vinnie

he gets into the detail of the issues

He's labouring the same point for ages though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement