Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

*memories of lying to canvassers as a child- "mammy's gone out".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Is that a wig.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Yer one's hair is strange. She looks like two different people, depending on which angle you're viewing her head from.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Dog grooming is a lot more useful than some of the other rubbish being taught at schools.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,224 ✭✭✭alaimacerc

Imagine a FG/SF coalition.
    /shudder

Entire country would implode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Is that a wig.

Couldn't be. No one would actually pay money for that.:eek:

Lapin wrote: »
    Dog grooming is a lot more useful than some of the other rubbish being taught at schools.

Is that a comment on her hair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

Hopefully Roisin Shortall will have the last laugh over those snakes in the Labour Party at the next general election. As a principled independent, she'll have a good chance of retaining her seat while her former Labour colleagues will be dropping like ninepins.

Another wan who knows how to do things ...after they have left. :rolleyes:
    E.g. L. Creighton, any amount of former garda leaders and various civil servants etc etc etc.
    Sick of the lot of them.

Project maths. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,388 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

The general obsession with maths in this country does my head in. It's like a sacred cow or something!

• Advertisement

Hopefully Roisin Shortall will have the last laugh over those snakes in the Labour Party at the next general election. As a principled independent, she'll have a good chance of retaining her seat while her former Labour colleagues will be dropping like ninepins.

That was Roisin's strategy all along. It's all about retaining the seat, nothing much to do with principle!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Taking a break at 11.49. Let's see what time we'll get back at.

coolhull wrote: »
    Taking a break at 11.49. Let's see what time we'll get back at.

Paddy Power is giving even money for 11.57!

The general obsession with maths in this country does my head in. It's like a sacred cow or something!

You see what the Dept. of finance and the banksters achieved with maths. Were they counting on their fingers. If you can count to ten on your fingers you get to where Ritchie is. Aren't we lucky to have such greedy people in our country.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

After my Leaving Cert, I had a part-time job washing cars at a petrol station.... Trigonometry and Logarithms came in handy in that job

You see what the Dept. of finance and the banksters achieved with maths. Were they counting on their fingers. If you can count to ten on your fingers you get to where Ritchie is. Aren't we lucky to have such greedy people in our country.

Richie Boucher calls remuneration "renumeration".
    That's all i need to know about that overpaid buffoon.

Roger_007 wrote: »
    That was Roisin's strategy all along. It's all about retaining the seat, nothing much to do with principle!

Nicky Kelly running as an independent in Arklow. Rats and ship rings a bell.

coolhull wrote: »
    After my Leaving Cert, I had a part-time job washing cars at a petrol station.... Trigonometry and Logarithms came in handy in that job

The dog-grooming would have been marginally useful though.:D

I like Deirdre. She seems sound.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Paddy Power is giving even money for 11.57!

And odds on for Martin King to mention TV3's Champions League coverage during the weather.

• Advertisement

Happyman42 wrote: »
    E.g. L. Creighton, any amount of former garda leaders and various civil servants etc etc etc.
    Sick of the lot of them.

And I thought I was cynical :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Happyman42 wrote: »
    Sick of the lot of them.

Plenty of retired teachers on Joe Duffy today. Pity there were no younger teachers on with their opinions on the whole thing.

"Now, I didn't hear the whole show, Joe, but they were all women."

Anyone know what sort of bull$hite he is going to cough and splutter through tonight.

Anyone know what sort of bull$hite he is going to cough and splutter through tonight.

Teachers conferences........without critisizing the teachers behaviour, of course.:rolleyes:

This should be fun. Joanna Tuffy will be like a lamb to the slaughter once Vinnie gets stuck in to her.

This should be fun. Joanna Tuffy will be like a lamb to the slaughter once Vinnie gets stuck in to her.

Did you see the rest of them.

It was YESTERDAY, Maureen!

I like Maureen O'Sullivan. She's one of the more intelligent and thoughtful independents, the polar opposite of somebody like Joan Collins.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,388 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

The priest wants no change.

• Advertisement

Has Joanna's accent become a bit posher than it used to be?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement