Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

No Audrey, No :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,926 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Mrs Fitzpatrick is back with her partner.
    The country is really gone mad now.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

"He didn't do it on purpose"

That's okay then :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭gowley

best laugh in a long time. between the show and the comments here i nearly wet myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭AK333

So they spend 25 minutes screaming at each other over whether Shatter did or didn't claim Dail privledge and kids thrown onto mattresses as shown on the RTE documentary gets 5 mins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

FFS, I've no huge amount of time for Alan Shatter, but what is THE most likely place that the guard was likely to ask him???

"Where are you coming from?"...

Again, I'll say, if Mattie has something he knows, he should have the balls to come out and say it and tell us what his source is instead of wasting all of the Dáil time on this nonsense..

If his info. is not from the public and is close to the seen he has to protect
    his source. If the report was filed, it brings into question the position of the commissioner.

Vinny, Ask Bernard why the Minister for Children couldn't be @rsed to show up in the Prime Time studio to discuss the report.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭dcmm

Ha! Ha! good one Mattie,"I never noticed Shatter having any breathing difficulties in the years he was in opposition, when he was "debating" with Willie'O'Dea "

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Durkan sounds like he's on the opposition benches now.

AK333 wrote: »
    So they spend 25 minutes screaming at each other over whether Shatter did or didn't claim Dail privledge and kids thrown onto mattresses as shown on the RTE documentary gets 5 mins.

FF call their local outfits Cumman, what does FG, and LP call their meetings.

• Advertisement

That was bonkers tonight.

And Martin (weatherman) is advertising National Chipper Day - says it all really

• Registered Users Posts: 19,294 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Thank fück for that.

I'm exhausted. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I8A4RE wrote: »
    How does one spell bladder, in the terms of Vinnys use, is it the former or is it blather

I'm sure there's a picture of Durkan beside it in the dictionary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

I used to think Mattie was an awful eejit, but the more I see of him, the more I like him.

He has a great way with words.

FF call their local outfits Cumman, what does FG, and LP call their meetings.

and your point is?

I was trying to make the point that more serious topics needed discussion, rather than the screaming fest we witnessed. You I think are just trying to score points on me :(

Durkan sounds like he's on the opposition benches now.

This program with Durkin, out does the hissy fit, the minister for hardship done a year ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭gowley

and your point is?

I was trying to make the point that more serious topics needed discussion, rather than the screaming fest we witnessed. You I think are just trying to score points on me :(
    i would agree. but that was tv gold.

RayM wrote: »
    I used to think Mattie was an awful eejit, but the more I see of him, the more I like him.

He has a great way with words.
    'Stop the Sh1te' :D:D:D

Mattie is very funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

What story is the Indo running with tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,877 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

What story is the Indo running with tomorrow.

Georgia Salpa walking through Stephens Green in her knicks, I'd have guessed.

Oh, STORY...I thought you said picture. Yeah, I dunno.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I was trying to make the point that more serious topics needed discussion, rather than the screaming fest we witnessed.

The VB program is designed more for politics and for crossparty debate than for the childcare investigation.
    Realistically there was nothing for them to discuss at that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,276 ✭✭✭emo72

brendan durkan. jesus h. christ. :eek:

The VB program is designed more for politics and for crossparty debate than for the childcare investigation.
    Realistically there was nothing for them to discuss at that time.

You can't honestly call that 'debate'. Funny to us, pityful at times, embarrassingly awful, but not political debate. Mattie said 'its black', Durkin said its 'white' and fionan in the corner just laughed at them both. scringingly awful

Georgia Salpa walking through Stephens Green in her knicks, I'd have guessed.

Oh, STORY...I thought you said picture. Yeah, I dunno.

With the whinge running after her, with Bridget Jones knickers shouting diesel fitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

I dont think Bernard will be going for an after show drink with mattie and vinny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

If his info. is not from the public and is close to the seen he has to protect
    his source. If the report was filed, it brings into question the position of the commissioner.

I have to say .. When I first heard that there was no report in to the incident the first thing I thought was "Jaysus, Shatter rang the commission and got him to bury it.. ":D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

You can't honestly call that 'debate'. Funny to us, pityful at times, embarrassingly awful, but not political debate. Mattie said 'its black', Durkin said its 'white' and fionan in the corner just laughed at them both. scringingly awful

VB invited a clown on, and couldn't control him. It was not the fault of the other guests. FG must be in turmoil, if all they could come up with, is that Mayo clown.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

Wasn't lookin at the tv could just hear this heavy breathing and thought it was Shatter until I looked up. :eek: Couldn't bear to watch the circus though - had to switch over. Insane tripe

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement