Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,926 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

I never saw a tax that went down tayto....:mad:

Wasn't the USC supposed to be a temporary tax but it will never go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭tomdempsey200

Red21 wrote: »
    I hope he asks Coughlan a straight forward question and nobody talks across him, that should be funny.

he's comedy gold

the rich are hurting just as much as the poor..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭digzy

That lad on the left of the left must be the most appalling excuse for a politician I've ever seen. He can't come up with a reason to vote for him and can't differentiate his party from Ruth coppingers ones

• Registered Users Posts: 6,276 ✭✭✭emo72

that's how it works

there's no money at the top

not enough numbers

jaysus mate, i never looked at it that way. fair play so, let them off with it:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭digzy

he's comedy gold

Well they're paying more of the taxes!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Coughlan is out of his dept, what a clown. There is another sportsman that is standing for FG, Jaysus I look forward to that.

I know nuttin about politics but I'm going fer the title.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

he's comedy gold

Eamon is suffering from an acute case of "let them eat cake" syndrome.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Forthright

Go back to Eamon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

he's comedy gold

He must have his neighbour, Ben Dunne, in his ear.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Eamon is suffering from an acute case of "let them eat cake" syndrome.

The boffins down at FG HQ are saying to themselves "...what were we THINKING..":eek:

• Advertisement

lorraine deals with the "issues". great.

emo72 wrote: »
    jaysus mate, i never looked at it that way. fair play so, let them off with it:pac:

you may laugh but..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I think there is something very wrong about auctioning off Jackie Kennedy's private correspondence with a priest.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

94% to 6%. The Labour wan shouldn't give up her day job just yet

crikey

he's letting them do the newspapers

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Coughlan is out of his dept, what a clown. There is another sportsman that is standing for FG, Jaysus I look forward to that.

I am embarrassed for him......if it only wasn't such a serious career he aspires to......:(

Lorraine needs a PR person to help her to deal with the public rage she is obviously meeting on the doorsteps.....:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Tubridy should have gone round to that bkoke's house in The Herald and sauted him out.

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I think there is something very wrong about auctioning off Jackie Kennedy's private correspondence with a priest.

Disgusting.

Private letters should remain as such.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭stretchdoe

Roger_007 wrote: »
    I was under the impression that Labour were the minor party in the Coalition. How come they are getting all the blame. Have FG no responsibility at all?

FG have their core base vote, the wealthier end of which will be happy with what they've done, the less wealthy end of which won't be entirely happy but will largely stick with them under the assumption 'things could be worse'.

They will certainly lose a fair amount of the floating vote that gravitated towards them after FF's collapse: some will go back to FF, some will vote SF and some will go with Independents.

Labour will be destroyed because a lot of people who voted for them expected that they would have a greater impact in govt, or at least hold FG to account in some way.

They've singularly dissapointed/lied to pretty much everyone they appealed to in the last election.

FG lied their asses off too, but they had a much stronger core base to begin with and will also hold a fair bit of the 'things could be worse'/'are maybe looking up' vote.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

All out the back to hospitality now for a parting drink where they'll admire each other's clothes and talk about the rising fortunes of Irish cricket amongst other things.

• Advertisement

well i learned something tonight. coughlan is the spirit of Marie Antoinette. and yer labour one, well i nearly feel sorry for her. she is deluded but she will know the reality on saturday week. i would normally feel sorry for her, but no, i feel sorry for all the people her party ****ed over in the last few years. ****ing traitorus bastids.

I am embarrassed for him......if it only wasn't such a serious career he aspires to......:(

Lorraine needs a PR person to help her to deal with the public rage she is obviously meeting on the doorsteps.....:rolleyes:

Lorraine needs more than a PR person to help her, she needs a behavioral therapist urgently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭cathalio11

What was that Fís Nua candidate at?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

I love the fact that TV3 Weather is sponsored by a diarrhoea medication. Reminds me of a line from Malcolm Tucker in In the Loop - "What the f**k is this? The Shitting Forecast?"

RayM wrote: »
    I love the fact that TV3 Weather is sponsored by a diarrhoea medication. Reminds me of a line from Malcolm Tucker in In the Loop - "What the f**k is this? The Shitting Forecast?"

I think the VB show tonight had the same sponsor, but had more of an import into the program on the WP/LP side.

I think the VB show tonight had the same sponsor, but had more of an import into the program on the WP/LP side.

Not one party came out of that program with an ounce of credibility Busted......

Unfortunately.......:(

I actually do despair.

I want to say they were all a shower of -ankers but I won't.......:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Forthright

I hope they invite Eamon back. Let him try and repair the damage he did tonight.

He might have another story or an ending to this one.

Forthright wrote: »
    I hope they invite Eamon back. Let him try and repair the damage he did tonight.

He might have another story or an ending to this one.

Ya won't see him again he will go like Forrest Gump, maybe get a boat.

Ya won't see him again he will go like Forrest Gump, maybe get a boat.

voters will run a mile from him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

voters will run a mile from him

....in under 4 minutes.

(We have just witnessed the shortest political career in history!)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement