Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

G'wan Vinnie!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Vinny getting a bit too personal there...!

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭RedPeppers

AK333 wrote: »
    Whose yer man with the pixie ears and the high voice

Simon Harris fg candidate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭AK333

The lot of them are a disgrace - shoutin and screaming at each other - they haven't the manners they were born with - pack of wasters the lot of them

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 40 save_me_some

Hotale.com wrote: »
    I love Vincent.

i like his disrespect for power but the man is a loon , without an ounce of common sense or grasp of reality

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭bigroad

Here s the bold driver again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭shroom007

least they woke up at last

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

whats this talk from vinnie about how people voted for radical change ?

they did not , they voted for a stabalisation of the countries finances , plus a way to stem the unemployment crisis

I didn't vote for stabilisation of the nations finances at the expense of my own.

In any case it was a vote for radical change, the parties in power were decimated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Hotale.com

i like his disrespect for power but the man is a loon , without an ounce of common sense or grasp of reality

That's why I love him.

If he wasn't a psycho he'd be no fun. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭él statutorio

Roger_007 wrote: »

Not really, she's a Barry and her husband is a dentist. She hasn't a notion what cuts and tax increases are doing to people who aren't minted.

• Advertisement

AK333 wrote: »
    The lot of them are a disgrace - shoutin and screaming at each other - they haven't the manners they were born with - pack of wasters the lot of them

Ah g'wan, get off the fence and tell us what you really think.:rolleyes:

Hotale.com wrote: »
    That's why I love him.

If he wasn't a psycho he'd be no fun. :D

he,s genuine , i believe he thinks he has right on his side

he,s a student radical from the sixties who never grew up or never stepped outside a lecture hall

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Roger_007 wrote: »

I disagree voters should know the backgrounds of who they are voting for. She is a millionaire.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

FG making loads of promises today. Enda at it earlier too.
    Two days before the elections :rolleyes:
    We know what happened the last time they made promises.

FG must be getting worried if Enda's handlers allowed him to do a live interview on the Six-One News tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I used to like that guys chicken.

keith16 wrote: »
    I didn't vote for stabilisation of the nations finances at the expense of my own.

In any case it was a vote for radical change, the parties in power were decimated.

radical change would be if people before profit or sinn fein ended up with the most seats , a centrist party were replaced by another centrist party

Little Ireland didnt stand up to big bad Germany and thats it.

great bactk to the parish pump boll*x

• Registered Users Posts: 82,589 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Besides building an insane amount of houses that we will never need the country simply doesn't have the prospect of ever getting those 400k people all back working.

Sásí Vincent!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

bigroad wrote: »

If people think governments are implementing austerity policies for the craic, imagine what it would be like without a bail out.

Vinny loves travellers.

in the same way david attenborough loves lions from the african savanah

he likes to pontificate about their plight from a safe distance and finds them exotic , the anthisetis of the " hated middle class " who merely go about their business in a quiet fashion

lefties have always had a fascination with outlaws

• Registered Users Posts: 51,920 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Amazing the way they looked after the Bankers and Bondholders but took the medical cards off very sick people and the special needs children. Criminal.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

From talking about Eu capital funds to talking about sausages....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

radical change would be if people before profit or sinn fein ended up with the most seats , a centrist party were replaced by another centrist party

Yeah, actually you are right. There is no discernible difference between the two main parties. Ireland lacks a true left/right spectrum.

It's a shame, and it's why we have voter apathy and a lack of political reform.

ThisRegard wrote: »
    If people think governments are implementing austerity policies for the craic, imagine what it would be like without a bail out.
    I understand but didnt greece get a tasty right off and Iceland is back on track.Something about our deal leaves a bad taste and empty pockets.

Another bubble will sort us out

keith16 wrote: »
    Yeah, actually you are right. There is no discernible difference between the two main parties. Ireland lacks a true left/right spectrum.

It's a shame, and it's why we have voter apathy and a lack of political reform.

most people still vote along family lines so the fact that FG and FF are so similar , doesnt enter into their heads

this is especially the case outside dublin where the two big parties dominate

OOOH, I like Olive....:p

• Advertisement

She looks well tonight. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement