Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,589 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Would be great if they read out some posts on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

wtf is a twitter machine? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

wtf is a twitter machine?

Mammy O'Rourke?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 40 save_me_some

i once sat beside justine in a consultants waiting room

fine looking woman , she is clearly not an ageist when it comes to choosing a partner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

Would be great if they read out some posts on here.

"And Atlantic Dawn has referred to the entire panel as a pack of degenerate malcontents. Is he right?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

I can't see the turnout going above 50%.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,920 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

i once sat beside justine in a consultants waiting room

fine looking woman , she is clearly not an ageist when it comes to choosing a partner

What? Did she grab you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭bigroad

Hotale.com wrote: »
    She looks well tonight. :D
    What age is she at.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 40 save_me_some

What? Did she grab you?

no , im spoken for , as is justine but he is old enough to be her dad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Hotale.com

bigroad wrote: »
    What age is she at.

I meant the darker haired one, the older one's a bit frightening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Harry didn't spare the hair gel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

Hotale.com wrote: »
    I meant the darker haired one, the older one's a bit frightening.

She's looking well to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Good laugh (just like all the candidates, some more than others Theresa) night y'all

Tayto man - get the head down :D

The twitter comments about the Catholic Democrats candidate are hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

The twitter comments about the Catholic Democrats candidate are hilarious.

Vinny should make her a "regular" - she certainly sent me to bed laughing (silly twat) :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Woodville56

Still bad form that Crowley didn't bother turning up last night - if he had sent apology or given a valid reason for his non attendance fair enough but Vinnie didn't comment on his absence unless I missed it ? Very complacent of the candidate if he deliberately snubbed the debate !

Still bad form that Crowley didn't bother turning up last night - if he had sent apology or given a valid reason for his non attendance fair enough but Vinnie didn't comment on his absence unless I missed it ? Very complacent of the candidate if he deliberately snubbed the debate !

It would serve him right if the electorate gave his arrogance a short sharp shock tomorrow .. but this is Ireland so small chance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭cathalio11

Penny more every time someone in any of these debates arrogantly says with a great amount of pompus:

"I didn't interrupt you".

It's so cringe worthy. Everyone bloody says it at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭tomdempsey200

cathalio11 wrote: »

"allow me to make the point"..

cathalio11 wrote: »
    Penny more every time someone in any of these debates arrogantly says with a great amount of pompus:

It's so cringe worthy. Everyone bloody says it at this point.

It has more or less replaced the old "I'm glad you asked me that"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Liadh isn't featuring very much this evening, she performed much better in the Primetime debate.

She has a most unattractive voice. I could not listen to it for any length of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Shock for TV3 as producers quit Vincent Browne programme

SAM GRIFFIN – UPDATED 24 MAY 2014 06:59 AM

TWO producers of the 'Tonight with Vincent Browne' programme have dramatically quit just months after joining the show.

Betty Purcell, a former RTE producer, and Sean MacCarthaigh, who joined from the 'Irish Examiner', confirmed to the Irish Independent last night that they decided to resign from the programme last week.

Ms Purcell had been working on the show for only around three months, while Mr MacCarthaigh's time on board TV3's flagship current affairs programme was even shorter.

They are the latest members of the production team to part ways with the programme after another member quit in recent months.

Sean MacCarthaigh said there were a number of issues he wished to address before making any comment on his departure.

However, it is understood there have been a number of issues among the production staff of the 'Tonight with Vincent Browne' programme and the show's presenter, which came to a head last week.

Full story
    http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/tv-radio/shock-for-tv3-as-producers-quit-vincent-browne-programme-30300182.html

evilivor wrote: »
    Shock for TV3 as producers quit Vincent Browne programme

SAM GRIFFIN – UPDATED 24 MAY 2014 06:59 AM

TWO producers of the 'Tonight with Vincent Browne' programme have dramatically quit just months after joining the show.

Betty Purcell, a former RTE producer, and Sean MacCarthaigh, who joined from the 'Irish Examiner', confirmed to the Irish Independent last night that they decided to resign from the programme last week.

Ms Purcell had been working on the show for only around three months, while Mr MacCarthaigh's time on board TV3's flagship current affairs programme was even shorter.

They are the latest members of the production team to part ways with the programme after another member quit in recent months.

Sean MacCarthaigh said there were a number of issues he wished to address before making any comment on his departure.

However, it is understood there have been a number of issues among the production staff of the 'Tonight with Vincent Browne' programme and the show's presenter, which came to a head last week.

Full story
    http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/tv-radio/shock-for-tv3-as-producers-quit-vincent-browne-programme-30300182.html

I just wonder why that programme needs so many producers?!

All they do is pick a topic, get a few guests on and Vincent does the rest.

They don't have do any reporting or carry any packages. I doubt Vincent takes any directions from anyone on the type of his questions he asks and I suspect Vincent decides the topic that will be discussed, so why is there all these producers? A few people to ring up potential guests is all that is needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Crap panel tonight.

My heart bleeds for "Doctor" "Sir" Anthony O'Reilly :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

That is some jumper

That is some jumper

I've heard this guy on Newstalk talking about the Eurovision :D

http://adriankavanagh.com/category/eurovision/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

My heart bleeds for "Doctor" "Sir" Anthony O'Reilly :rolleyes:

I am a firm believer of the big wheel, it turns very slowly, it will always come back around. O riellys Tiocfaidh ár lá has arrived. The people that invested in Eircom with the suppport of the Longford granny, will be delighted with his troubles.

I am a firm believer of the big wheel, it turns very slowly, it will always come back around. O riellys Tiocfaidh ár lá has arrived. The people that invested in Eircom with the suppport of the Longford granny, will be delighted with his troubles.

The pity is, I doubt he'll be signing on any time soon. "Broke" rich people always find a way of staying rich.

• Advertisement

Does Vinnie know something that Paddy Power don't know?

Joan Burton is 8/13 favourite with them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement