Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

Jaysus Ryan Gosling has really let himself go.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

No Pat Kenny this morning, No George Hook this afternoon and No Vincent Browne tonight. All my men have left me :(

I think I might need therapy after today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Justine is lucky that she's not sitting against the red background. Otherwise we'd only see a disjointed head.

Jaysus Ryan Gosling has really let himself go.

Yeah, Tom McGurk has aged a fair bit alright :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

That young FG fella should be asleep by now. Leaving Cert exams again tomorrow....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Yeah, Tom McGurk has aged a fair bit alright :pac:

Muriam took a lot out of him.

No Vinnie until September :(

Enda may yet make an appearance over the summer.

Vinny was spluttering even more than usual a couple of nights ago.
    Hope he's OK.

I'd love to see Derek Davis present this show for a night, just for a change. I'm up for some chat about fishing and fine dining over a few glasses of Claret any night this week.

Enda may yet make an appearance over the summer.

Only if Nora Owen gets the interviewing gig ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I'm up for some chat about fishing and fine dining over a few glasses of Claret any night this week.

PM Sent ;)

Only if Nora Owen gets the interviewing gig ;)

Jaysus no way, she is the Mary O Rourke of FG. We don't need clowns like that.

Skid X wrote: »
    PM Sent ;)
    Banned

Only joking ;):D

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I'd love to see Derek Davis present this show for a night, just for a change. I'm up for some chat about fishing and fine dining over a few glasses of Claret any night this week.

There was something about a car and a tribunal years ago any info.

Shona's lovely :o:o

Jaysus no way, she is the Mary O Rourke of FG. We don't need clowns like that.

I wouldn't be surprised if she got at least a week in Vinnie's seat. The TV3 bosses seem to love her, for some inexplicable reason.

I wouldn't be surprised if she got at least a week in Vinnie's seat. The TV3 bosses seem to love her, for some inexplicable reason.

Hopefully UTV will not be afflicted by bags like that.

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/television/exhausted-browne-recovering-in-hospital-30340922.html
    The TV3 presenter was admitted to St Vincent's Private Hospital in south Dublin over the weekend and will not return to his week-night programme 'Tonight with Vincent Browne' until the autumn, the Irish Independent has learned ...

Browne was scheduled to present his late-night slot until the end of this week, before taking an extended break over the summer. However, RTE rugby presenter Tom McGurk was brought in at the last minute to fill in for the host.

Sad to hear Vincent is in Hospital. I hope he rests up properly and looks after himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/television/exhausted-browne-recovering-in-hospital-30340922.html

Sad to hear Vincent is in Hospital. I hope he rests up properly and looks after himself.

Sorry to hear that & I wish him well - note he doesn't let his working class sympathies prevent him choosing a private hospital though. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Callan57 wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that & I wish him well - note he doesn't let his working class sympathies prevent him choosing a private hospital though. :p

Which of us, if we had the means, would not prefer to go to a private hospital?

He is reported to be suffering from exhaustion, and refused to get treatment till he could leave it no longer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

coolhull wrote: »
    Which of us, if we had the means, would not prefer to go to a private hospital?

He is reported to be suffering from exhaustion, and refused to get treatment till he could leave it no longer.

Probably none of us - but not many of us parade out leftist views regularly on TV either

• Registered Users Posts: 51,922 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

The Cook Report plus Eamon Dunphy on the World Cup and football problems tonight.
    Hope Dunphy has a few in him for the laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Just heard this, get well soon Vinny.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

@vincentbrowne: Re leave from Tonight programme got pneumonia last month continued working, unfortunately ended up in hospital. Will be back on air 8th Sept

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Hope Vinnie takes it easy and concentrates on his recovery, pneumonia isn't something to be messed with at any age let alone when you're getting on a bit like he is.

I guess McGurk was the only one available, oh well at least it's not Sam bleedin Smyth we're stuck with

• Registered Users Posts: 51,922 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Hope Vinnie takes it easy and concentrates on his recovery, pneumonia isn't something to be messed with at any age let alone when you're getting on a bit like he is.

I guess McGurk was the only one available, oh well at least it's not Sam bleedin Smyth we're stuck with

Pity they didn't let Dunphy chair tonight's show. I'd have sent him a few wee drinks to get him primed.

I thought Eamon Dunphy's interview with Gay Byrne on The Meaning of Life this week was very good.

Eamon was very emotional talking about his family and childhood (not tired and emotional, properly emotional).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

He carried on working, despite having pneumonia? He really is a mad bastard, isn't he? I had mild pneumonia when I was around 15, and I barely had the energy to climb the stairs. I hope he gets well soon.

I thought Eamon Dunphy's interview with Gay Byrne on The Meaning of Life this week was very good.

Eamon was very emotional talking about his family and childhood (not tired and emotional, properly emotional).

Jaysus the thought of looking at those pair of clowns would put me off my food for weeks. It is time for a reshuffle in pravda, or closure of the entire cesspit.

• Advertisement

Jaysus the thought of looking at those pair of clowns would put me off my food for weeks.

Just for you. Enjoy the diet :D

011-180x134.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement