Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

I'm intrigued to see what Varadkar will do in health.

He will be the first non over weight Health Minister since 2004.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Why does the Government boast about the fact that more people than ever now have medical cards? All it proves is that we're a failed State and that more people than ever are now living in poverty.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 38 sepp_blatter

could never stand sarah burke , shes a woman who can talk about health non stop all day long without even the slightest mention of pay rates and staff numbers within the HSE

Why does the Government boast about the fact that more people than ever now have medical cards? All it proves is that we're a failed State and that more people than ever are now living in poverty.

their are thousands of people with medical cards who wouldnt know poverty if it came up to them with a plastic cup

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭tomdempsey200

He will be the first non over weight Health Minister since 2004.

not much sympathy for reilly after the
    way he dogged mercilessly into mary harney

• Advertisement

their are thousands of people with medical cards who wouldnt know poverty if it came up to them with a plastic cup

Sweeping simplistic ignorant statement.

Sweeping simplistic ignorant statement.[/QUOTe

really ?

do you know how high the threshold is for the over seventies , you can earn 45 k per year if your married and still recieve a medical card

Sweeping simplistic ignorant statement.[/QUOTe

really ?

do you know how high the threshold is for the over seventies , you can earn 45 k per year if your married and still recieve a medical card

And do you know that if a single person earns more than a euro over €188 per week, they're not entitled to a medical card?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Susan O'Keffe missing the meeting to support her daughter through her leaving cert was a mad excuse.

Yes. My daughter is in Susan's daughter's class and the only support she needed from me was a lift to school when the bus times didn't suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

could never stand sarah burke , shes a woman who can talk about health non stop all day long without even the slightest mention of pay rates and staff numbers within the HSE

Is this the same health commentator on Drivetime? If so, I must admit that when she is on the radio, I immediately turn it off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,198 ✭✭✭Good loser

honeybear wrote: »
    Is this the same health commentator on Primetime? If so, I must admit that when she is on the radio, I immediately turn it off.

She's a lightweight. Doesn't appear to have any problem with wages and saleries etc in the HSE. Apparently to her the HSE's budget woes have to be solved without interfering with these.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

John "metaphor" Drennan is always a bit of craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

That busted bookie must go to the same communication school as the old fart that resigned from the RSA.
    Vinnie get cured quick, I know I criticized you in the past, for fook sake try and do something, do the show from your bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Ruth Coppinger must have a lot of time to spare. She was on the panel last night too.

coolhull wrote: »
    Ruth Coppinger must have a lot of time to spare. She was on the panel last night too.

Tuffy the bluffer.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

If Ruth is incorrect about Denis O'Brien, she will get a solicitor's letter in the morning!? TV 3 too.

DOB favored. What a great country and the busted bookie cuts it short.

I think TV3 is owned by O'Brien?

If Ruth is incorrect about Denis O'Brien, she will get a solicitor's letter in the morning!? TV 3 too.

Sundays papers have stated he got 300 million written off, its in the print media, its what ? have they grown a pair of balls. Probably a misprint.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,274 ✭✭✭emo72

tuffy couldnt keep her fingers still.cameraman picked up on it. she knows what she has to defend is indefensible.

• Advertisement

I think TV3 is owned by O'Brien?

No, at one stage his tentacles were going in that direction, but when UTV decided to enter the scene it was not financially viable. IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

Copp-ious amounts of negativity for every one..

Fionn Davenport and his big smug head on him.

emo72 wrote: »
    tuffy couldnt keep her fingers still.cameraman picked up on it. she knows what she has to defend is indefensible.

She used to have a Facebook page but she took it down a few weeks ago. Obviously had no stomach for trying to defend Labour's policies anymore. She'll be gone after the next election.

The beard says he has a problem with capitalism, what is his opinion on his salary and expenses.

Beardie Jack, with his 6-figure salary, p*isses me off

The beard says he has a problem with capitalism, what is his opinion on his salary and expenses.

He's the epitome of the phrase "I'm alright Jack". Literally.

Hate to say it, but Sinead is right

Hate to say it, but Sinead is right

The EU have no right to dictate our fiscal policies. It really is about time that Enda told Angela to fcuk off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭tomdempsey200

Eddie thinks its paddies day

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement