Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

Vinny has to be setting up Ryan for a savaging.
    At least that's what i'm hoping anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Vinny has to be setting up Ryan for a savaging.
    At least that's what i'm hoping anyway.

Ryan was an opportunist hypocrite, just like the rest of The Greens. I can't understand why anybody gives them the time of day now.

Ryan was an opportunist hypocrite, just like the rest of The Greens. I can't understand why anybody gives them the time of day now.

I'm baffled as to why he has him on.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,298 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Not a peep out of Creighton on this. I wonder what impact her ministerial wage packet has had on her sudden silence on the issue.

Jaysus, Ryan gives me a headache.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Not a peep out of Creighton on this. I wonder what impact her ministerial wage packet has had on her sudden silence on the issue.

She has been ridiculously quiet as of late.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭I8A4RE

Whats eating Fionnan Sheehan?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

WOW! Fionnan is in a baaaaad mood tonight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Well that was funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Jaysus, Beaker is like an anti-christ tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Hitchens

WAHEY!!!!!!!! :P

I never thought I'd say this but I'm becoming a fan of Fionnan Sheahan. Vinnie being his usual obstinate self just for the sake of it :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,897 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Contrary or what. A nasty piece of work

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 297 ✭✭Clemenza

Don't usually watch this, but who's yer man in a p*sser?

:-o

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Bellerstring

betcha Sheehan walks off here tonight....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Well that was funny.

Something really bizarre about having that amount of pent-up rage ready to put loose at the very first question you're asked on a show. I suppose he was preparing for that all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,754 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

It's just a wee game between the two of them. They play off each other like Morecambe and Wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Just bizarre the way he let rip. He wouldn't have seemed like such a mentaller if he had of waited a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭krieture

Anyone know what Fionnan was on about? Who did VB rip to shreds and why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Something really bizarre about having that amount of pent-up rage ready to put loose at the very first question you're asked on a show. I suppose he was preparing for that all day.

It was wasn't it, came right out of left field. Like an old married couple who start a row with each other out of nowhere when they have a few drinks on them over something that happened 20 years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,269 ✭✭✭emo72

vinnie "im only buzzin off ya mate"

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I'm not sure why Fionnan wouldn't answer Vincent's question :confused: Paul Williams has already confirmed in a number of interviews today that Independent Newspapers have had the tapes for three months.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Contrary or what. A nasty piece of work
    There are two of them in it. Vinny, as usual, zeros in on the least relevant issue and Fionnan is just getting tetchier by the day,,,,,he's like a bear with a boil on his bum.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭krieture

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I'm not sure why Fionnan wouldn't answer Vincent's question :confused: Paul Williams has already confirmed in a number of interviews today that Independent Newspapers have had the tapes for three months.
    Im Preety sure Fionnan said something about VB ripping one of his colleagues to shreads a few weeks ago. Dunno who it was or why..... Think that explains his pissy mood

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

It's just a wee game between the two of them. They play off each other like Morecambe and Wise.
    Fionnan seems to be upset over Vinny's treatment of his Indo colleague, Fiach Kelly a couple of weeks ago. You might remember how he grilled him over all the stories about John McGuinness.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,897 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Roger_007 wrote: »
    There are two of them in it. Vinny, as usual, zeros in on the least relevant issue and Fionnan is just getting tetchier by the day,,,,,he's like a bear with a boil on his bum.

He asked him a simple question, no need for him to react like that. The info is already in the public domain anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 13,298 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

He's referring to the journalist that broke the John McGuinness stories.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,754 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

What about the real issue tonight lads?

I love the way these fcukers just seem to walk into another job. Fitzgerald is currently the CEO of Addiction Counsellors of Ireland. I bet he got that job because of his obvious sincerity :rolleyes:

They should sack the bastard in the morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭deise man

Sheehan was dead right. It's a wonder browne hasn't got a box in the face from a guest. He's one annoying interviewer.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement