Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Hitchens wrote: »
    why drag Davy into this? :D
    That's sooooooooooooooooooooo funny :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭I8A4RE

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjjVsqGlvcRmXmPq9a36Zt4PCApwpZVilh5jCLaOf7nDGUEuhf

VERSUS

TF1-MuppetsTV-PhotoGallery-39-Statler.jpg

What has happened to Nicola's hair, it's awful :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

Wow.
    Nicola.

:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I'm very disappointed that nobody congratulated me on my 25,000 posts, so I'm gonna go off and celebrate it with my REAL friends... :mad:

Oh hang on, 25,000 posts, I obviously dont have any "real world" friends..

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 297 ✭✭Clemenza

Defo worth a poke.

Sucker for a woman in glasses

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

MrsD007 wrote: »
    What has happened to Nicola's hair, it's awful :eek:
    Mine looks the same after listening to those tapes:D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,754 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Clemenza wrote: »
    Defo worth a poke.

She looks like a Cocker Spaniel with that hair-style.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Defo worth a poke.

Ah dont tell me Nicola is dressed up in her secretary outfit again.. I dont have the telly on, I'm just following the thread.. Screen grab anyone? (please) :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Something very alluring about the girl with the glasses

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

What about Sue Pollard and Deirdre Barlow?? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

Hehe Vincent reads headline.... Berlo says underage sex incredible, before corredting it to Berlo says underage sex sentence incredible:D

Congratulations Jonny on your 25,000+ posts!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2pP6jJa21-_k_wqigDL8DIZIfdM9sYc8pSE374hHjbOyAemlHSQ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2NmlYmrkjDHH-Sxk1YIN2GryrhBL2fZu5tQTbS4LovMnLhgMm8g

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

What about Sue Pollard and Deirdre Barlow?? :confused:

Just for you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

I'm getting sick and tired of Sheahan, he doesn't seem able to cope with any criticism or questioning of Independent Newspapers at all. Over the last few weeks, I've heard him lose the rag on the Right Hook and The Pat Kenny Show too.

I used to enjoy listening to Fionnan, but now I always wonder when the valve will pop!

Imagine anyone interviewing him, it would be like when you see in movies whereby the bomb disposal experts are cutting the wire where they don't know for sure if its the right wire to cut........:D

Remember the morning he was on with Mcsharry on the PK show after he ranted over the seanad the evening before, and Fionnan said that he was obsessed with his wife after he mentioned her a number of times.That was Senator Averil Power of course.Fionnan definitely has a short fuse and needs to not to be so hostile.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

Sheahan was very disappointing last night, he was waiting to do this since Fiach Kelly (who was extremely poor by the way) was destroyed by Vincent a couple of weeks ago, Sheahan was tweeting his anger while it happened. The question Vincent asked was a question a lot of the viewers would have asked and it did not deserve the disproportionate reaction that it received from Sheahan.
    I thought the Count and Ian Kehoe were below par last night as well they did not seem to grasp the point Vincent was making re: Bowe and Fitzgerald knew Anglo was about to go which was the major point in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭chinwag

The row is reported on the TheJournal.ie today ("Would you take on Vincent Browne") with a clip of part of the interview included.

Fionnan Sheahan loses his head with Vincent Browne

• Registered Users Posts: 55,505 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Pretty unprofessional by Fionnan in fairness. It was a simple question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

He was waiting to have a go at vincent, Fionnan snapped at vincent a few weeks ago aswell, I think Fionnan and was out of order last night tho, proabably the last time we will see him on tonight with VB :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

He was waiting to have a go at vincent, Fionnan snapped at vincent a few weeks ago aswell, I think Fionnan and was out of order last night tho, proabably the last time we will see him on tonight with VB :D

He is getting carried away with his own self importance, since PK forces his opinion on us every day.

Not a chance, the tension that exists between Vincent and Fionnan is great for the programme's ratings ;)

• Must be something more to it. How else would Sheahan throw a wobbler over such an obvious question. Unless of course, he was still just hacked off from a few weeks back, when his buddy was grilled, and served, at Vincent's BBQ.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Must be something more to it. How else would Sheahan throw a wobbler over such an obvious question. Unless of course, he was still just hacked off from a few weeks back, when his buddy was grilled, and served, at Vincent's BBQ.

Yeah, he said that was the reason last night, that vinny had grilled his pal a few weeks ago..I don't know who he was referring to though

Not a chance, the tension that exists between Vincent and Fionnan is great for the programme's ratings ;)

They're like the married couple who run the shop in Fr Ted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭h2005

Boombastic wrote: »
    Yeah, he said that was the reason last night, that vinny had grilled his pal a few weeks ago..I don't know who he was referring to though

Fiach Kelly over the McGuinness stories.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Sheahan has always been an overblown pompous knobhead, he's just getting worse these days thats all. He made a right eejit of himself last night.

Sheahan has always been an overblown pompous knobhead, he's just getting worse these days thats all. He made a right eejit of himself last night.

I bet the journalist he was "standing up" for feels like a right wee prat and even more victimised with motor-mouth shouting the odds last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Hitchens

I bet the journalist he was "standing up" for feels like a right wee prat and even more victimised with motor-mouth shouting the odds last night.
    I'd also bet the bankers were all 'aving a good larf at Vinnie & Beaker as well...................assuming TV3 is available in the Bahamas! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

Fionnan Sheahan loses his head with Vincent Browne

Jaysus, don't think I've ever seen Vinny rattled like that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement