Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Pearse talking about explosives wha' !!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

fatalll wrote: »
    Newspapers can only report what stories they get and look for..
    Yes of course Media drives/manipulates politics to a degree..we cant trust the politicians...
    Are you saying they should not have reported those stories? Im confused..

There is something dodgey about that whole business, at the end of the day it turned out with no resignation, which was the purpose of the stories. A damp squib.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Hitchens

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKkUCtANk9zFtzPw8Tvk5pgLa_f6QMaqkkdDK9gERF5E4avk_4rQ

• Registered Users Posts: 13,298 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

I presume she meant Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

As is often the case, Pearse nails it succinctly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,320 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Wohoo the Vinster mad it through :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I presume she meant Monday.
    I don't think so Hotmail, she'll be presenting again tomorrow night but Vincent isn't back until next Thursday so I reckon we'll have Sam Smyth for a few nights next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭andrewdeerpark

Sheahan is like a spoiled brat in a supermarket.

Lighten up, Vincent Browne is a big boy you dish it out you have to take it fair play to Sheahan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭darkhorse

Gergiev wrote: »
    But Sheahan's been verging out of control for some time, both on radio and TV.

I'd be a bit on edge myself at the potential prospect of my OH losing a job with such remuneration as that of Fionnan's OH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭darkhorse

Well,,
    just wondering whats peoples athoughts are at the alleged banning of Fionnn Sheahan from Tonight with VB show?

I'm glad that you clarified that for me. I though it was the Fionnan show.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

Mybe, but if you look back at the shows with some of the independent reporters Vs other papers reporters, he does go a bit overboard with them, especially that lad that had the story about John McGuiness

Fiach Kelly deserved everything he got from Vincent he was extremely poor on the night and whats made it worse now is that it looks like Sheahan has to fight his battles for him

Ahhhhhhhhhhh Clash of the REDDDDDD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

I often wondered why Vincent never wore a bright red jacket...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

RayM wrote: »
    I often wondered why Vincent never wore a bright red jacket...

Somebody should have had a quiet word in Alison's ear when they saw her coming in all dressed in red tonight.

Where the hell is Alison gone eh? :pac::pac:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRazPCQgSkV_uYyUsIAxdSsg5SM8sybWg3j5tweh50B1Xz7QI3zxA

This Burgess is full of sh1te, excuse my Japanese.

Isn't he the tool that told us the bank were solid and we'd have a soft landing? Hmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

I absolutely detest that Joan Burton one, asked a question about the banking crisis and then turns it into a battle v Sinn Fein, fcuking wagon!

M

Defaulters don't seem to realise a trip up North for 12 months and you will owe zero, simple mathematics, easiest work you will ever do.

vicwatson wrote: »
    This Burgess is full of sh1te, excuse my Japanese.

Isn't he the tool that told us the bank were solid and we'd have a soft landing? Hmmmm

He reminds me of Comical Ali.

M

Gringo180 wrote: »
    I absolutely detest that Joan Burton one, asked a question about the banking crisis and then turns it into a battle v Sinn Fein, fcuking wagon!

Exactly, consults the government Official SF response book, any mention of deaths bring up IRA murders, any mention of money bring up Northern Bank. No need for actual response to genuine question.

• Advertisement
    M

This calling x amounts a day, why would anyone answere to a private call?

It was also very profitable for the senior management of Anglo Irish Bank to go into "strategic arrears".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

I believe it's compulsory to post this video every time that Burgess gobshite appears on television.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Exactly, consults the government Official SF response book, any mention of deaths bring up IRA murders, any mention of money bring up Northern Bank. No need for actual response to genuine question.

It just boils my blood, point scoring instead of getting to the bottom of the problem. I mean what is wrong with these people, should they not all come together and try to bring these bankers to justice?? It just sickens me!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Gringo180 wrote: »
    and she didn't mind hopping into bed with the Stickies! :pac:

M

RayM wrote: »
    I believe it's compulsory to post this video every time that Burgess gobshite appears on television.

Ha ha ha ha :D:D:D , "how did we not fill our shoes with those shares", I really really hope he put everything he owned at the time and remortgaged twice to pay for bank shares when they were at this price.

I keep waiting for Jill Kerby to tell everybody to put their money into gold. It's bound to come sooner or later.

He reminds me of Comical Ali.

How appropriate - Comical Ali in......

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwiPeTEBsAKtp9kplmXXPdVVazCTcLSCu7rxlubQj3_W1KzEUk

I keep waiting for Jill Kerby to tell everybody to put their money into gold. It's bound to come sooner or later.

LOL.

She has to have shares in those cash for gold shoppies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

I am a bit disappointed that the decision in MyanMar regarding the allocation of the mobile license has gone to Telenor.
    Had the Moriarty tribunal anything to do with it. Would that be something that the VB show should get into. Or could that be something that could upset the indo even more.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement