Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,298 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

I keep waiting for Jill Kerby to tell everybody to put their money into gold. It's bound to come sooner or later.

I think I heard her once saying that she converted some of her money into Canadian dollars.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Ha ha ha ha :D:D:D , "how did we not fill our shoes with those shares", I really really hope he put everything he owned at the time and remortgaged twice to pay for bank shares when they were at this price.

How can anybody take this guy seriously any more?? It's a bit like having a member of the Flat Earth Society as a guest on The Sky At Night.

Ireland doesn't know about paying debts and eviction..give him a history book.

20% my ass. I'd say it's about 2%. This is just right wing rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,320 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Handing back the keys is the best system, the bank will only ever give you what the house is worth to buy it, they simply then sell it when you can't afford it, clearing your debt when your deposit is subtacted and making some money in the process, allowing the bank to then relend your money and allow a functioning bank system.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

RayM wrote: »
    I believe it's compulsory to post this video every time that Burgess gobshite appears on television.

I'm still waiting for the dream panel of Jim Power, Brendan Burgess, Brendan Keenan and Eamon Ryan.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Hitchens

I'm starting to nod off here, boring regurgitated shíte :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Who is the pri(k who said there is a very large minority, I would have thought that would have been majority. But then the clowns that crawl out and are well to do, can say anything to boost their silly ideas.

I want Beaker reinstated, forthwith! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 82,320 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Vincent is back on Monday, wohoo, procedure el scorchio :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I don't think so Hotmail, she'll be presenting again tomorrow night but Vincent isn't back until next Thursday so I reckon we'll have Sam Smyth for a few nights next week.

Alison just said VB is back on Monday

Anyone any idea of the Indo scandal tomorrow.

Vinnie & Beaker jousting :P

P1-AU913_RAM1_F_20100426192535.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

vicwatson wrote: »
    Alison just said VB is back on Monday

A simple question, does VB put these inexperienced people in his place just to show how great he is. Ps this post is not a criticism of the man himself.
    Get that red head on again and tear him a new ar$hole.

Alison shut them all up sharpish there.
    LOL.

"Filled with coffee and God knows what else"

I wonder what the "what else" is........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Hitchens wrote: »
    I want Beaker reinstated, forthwith! :P

I think there was probably enough red on the show tonight.

Good old Max talking about the Anglo tapes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

Good old Max talking about the Anglo tapes.

Thanks for putting that up, it is a brilliantly simple analysis of what happened.
    The most worrying part is that the banks know exactly the size of their current debts and have not disclosed them fully.Have we not learned anything even from recent history:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

JM Skipton wrote: »
    Thanks for putting that up, it is a brilliantly simple analysis of what happened.
    The most worrying part is that the banks know exactly the size of their current debts and have not disclosed them fully.Have we not learned anything even from recent history:mad:

This is Ireland, remember? We don't learn from recent history. Oh, we can all tell everything about eleven hundred years of occupation by the British, but we have already forgotten that FF fcuked this country 4 or 5 years ago.And next we'll forgot the Coalitions broken promises of only two years ago.
    No, we don't "do" recent history.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Sam.. :( So the show is in first gear for the week..

Sleepy Sam tonight again.

[vaguely sexist aside] Niamh looking amazing.
    Derval not looking too bad either :pac: [/vaguely sexist aside].

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭KerranJast

Monday bump. I think Sam Smyth just made the "Armageddon" argument re: banking enquiry :D Why spend time training up TDs to do a very specific task like banking investigation?

Although that equates TDs to astronauts :D

Niamh reminds me of the sort of girl you'd walk up to at a bar, and before you'd even opened you're mouth she'd already told you to "f**k off".. Sort of like 0:49 in this video..

Kenny is such a dope with his axis of collusion soundbite. Making a punch and Judy show out of an issue that should be more important than politics. Playing right into FF's hands in the meantime.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

There WILL be a girl fight tonight

Indo vs Mail

Who'll win?

YOU DECIDE

My 5 dollars is on the nordie !

• Registered Users Posts: 51,754 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

An inquiry is only a method of escape for the guilty. A smokescreen.
    We should have CAB on this now to find the guilty and jail them.
    This "inquiry" is only to make sure the big nob friends of politicians escape justice and don't hang the politicians who are involved.
    Anglo was not used by the working class. They had very few high street branches. Anglo was only a bank for the elite.
    Nobody will go to court or jail either. They are well protected.

You dont need the minutes.. Just get back all of Thomas Byrne's former masters and get them to make statements (aside from Brian Lenihan RIP).. Lord knows, they are being paid enough from the state to do fk all ..

Murphy is some feckin waffler.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

I hate Thomas Byrne and the big bogger head on him. :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement