Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,298 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I take it you haven't watched many rugby matches.

He got dropped from some match happening in Australia, big deal. It's like a mini Roy Keane thing again, who cares.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

I take it you haven't watched many rugby matches.

It is called a team sport, not a one man show, if he wanted that, he should have taken up tennis.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

Clumsy attempts at humour by Sam there.
    Vinny, come back please.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

I want Trevor to be on the panel every night.

I actually met Trevor in a Limerick nightclub about 10 years ago - unlike a lot of rugby players who drank in that place who were usually arrogant drunken attention-seekers, Trevor was sound, friendly and easy-going.

I also hear he is big into the Palestinian cause and has travelled there

all-round good guy is Trev to be fair to him

Oh, there are three other Irish players on the panel, but that is insignificant really, they are small time guys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

donfers wrote: »
    I actually met Trevor in a Limerick nightclub about 10 years ago - unlike a lot of rugby players who drank in that place who were usually arrogant drunken attention-seekers, Trevor was sound, friendly and easy-going.

Vincent had him on one Friday night (back in the old days when there was a Friday night show). Trevor spoke about his interest in the Palestinian cause that night. He seems like a sound guy, I hope he is invited back on the show again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

donfers wrote: »

I saw recently that he's engaged to Claire Brock, so screw him :(

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Gergiev

Not sure whether I should report your post or thank it.

Keine Sorgen, Frau D.

Ich schicke dir eine Blume... :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭cfc.forever

"Tonight with Sam Smyth" its just not the same, I want Vincent Browne, I think he's better at the job. I hope that Sam Smyth won't end up taking over the show.. that would be a dissapointment. Overall a good show, but Sam Smyth was quite mean to the german girl I thought "Rugby isn't really a big thing in Germany" he than proceeds to put his hand to her.

Come back Vincent if your a boardsie, we want you back lol :P

"Tonight with Sam Smyth" its just not the same, I want Vincent Browne, I think he's better at the job. I hope that Sam Smyth won't end up taking over the show.. that would be a dissapointment. Overall a good show, but Sam Smyth was quite mean to the german girl I thought "Rugby isn't really a big thing in Germany" he than proceeds to put his hand to her.

Come back Vincent if your a boardsie, we want you back lol :P

Vinnie is pushing 70 isn't he. I can't see any replacement to him. When he retires, that'll be the end of the show. I can't think of anyone that has his personality and style? Alan Cantwell? Na...

• Advertisement

Vinnie is pushing 70 isn't he. I can't see any replacement to him. When he retires, that'll be the end of the show. I can't think of anyone that has his personality and style? Alan Cantwell? Na...
    I reckon that Vinny will be working for a good while yet as he has substantial debts to repay from his Village magazine days. Look at George Hook, he is 74 and he is showing no signs of slowing down.

I reckon that Vinny will be working for a good while yet as he has substantial debts to repay from his Village magazine days. Look at George Hook, he is 74 and he is showing no signs of slowing down.

I hope so. If George retires on the other hand, I won't be upset.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

I bet Beaker has Vinny tied up in a room/basement and will not set him free until he apologizes to his colleague who he gave a hard time to on his show.......................:D

thats why he disappeared soon after the row;).

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Gergiev

coolhull wrote: »

Frau D verdient eine ganz Reihe von Blumen!

Ich stimme total zu!

Mary Lou :eek:

Paddy's Day was back in March.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Hitchens

"Hello Mary Lou
    Goodbye heart
    Sweet Mary Lou
    I'm so in love with you
    I knew Mary Lou
    We'd never part
    So Hello Mary Lou
    Goodbye heart"

:p

Hi everybody.

I don't like Mary Lou's green outfit but I think she looks well tonight. I like her hair tied back off her face.

Hi everybody.
    Good Evening Sir :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,756 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Fair play to her for asking these questions, particularly about Dukes who has played dumb for so long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

What's happened to Mary-Lou's hair? She's had a new 'do' since that clip was recorded today..... But I like it!

Good woman, Mary Lou.

Mick Clifford's usually good.

It is amazing how some have to attack SF, when they ask a direct question. Surly you must consider the question, and the legitimacy of the question, before take the pi$$.

Mary-Lou looks very like a traveler woman who lives up the road from me. Uncanny likeness tonight.

I wish Gerry Adams would retire and leave the leadership of Sinn Féin to Mary Lou or Pearse.

Mary-Lou looks very like a traveler woman who lives up the road from me. Uncanny likeness tonight.
    Mary Lou is very unusual, sometimes she looks very striking and other times she looks a mess.

Congrats on another 100 pages MrsD007 :D:D

I will go mad if Seanie & Co. walk because of the publication of the Anglo Tapes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Mary Lou is very unusual, sometimes she looks very striking and other times she looks a mess.

Lookin' great tonight though, fair play to her.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement