Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,927 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I will go mad if Seanie & Co. walk because of the publication of the Anglo Tapes.

What about the other Seanie, Mr Quinn, who must be delighted and saying "I told yis all that Anglo were lying"?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Hitchens

I would spread my cloak for Mary-Lou any day!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

What about the other Seanie, Mr Quinn, who must be delighted and saying "I told yis all that Anglo were lying"?
    I'd say Sean Quinn has much more support since the tapes became public.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

I will go mad if when Seanie & Co. walk because of the publication of the Anglo Tapes.

FYP.

THIS IS IRELAND :mad::mad::mad:

Well they won't do his case any harm. Though it was pure greed that caused his troubles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

I thought Vinnie was supposed to be back tonight?

Mary Lou and Snipers...snort !

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

Oh Jaysus.
    She said "sniper".

coolhull wrote: »
    I hope to God he's back on Monday, I couldn't cope with another week of Sam :(

Supposed to be back last monday

• Advertisement

I will say one thing for Sam, he gives plenty of time to the newspaper preview.

"looking nifty fifty" ...........but I can't help thinking they're saying "fúcking nifty fifty" ........:P

I hate Mario's Aviva adverts :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

Sam's shows are very fractured affairs...he can't keep his mouth shut.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Well they won't do his case any harm. Though it was pure greed that caused his troubles.

Bollick$, how many people did he employ, for a man who started from nothing, his problem he did not support the main three right wing parties. Check out how many people he had employed when the Anglo $hit hit the fan. That would be a good point to start with criticism.

Ah Harry's missing Jerry Hall :D

Bollick$, how many people did he employ, for a man who started from nothing, his problem he did not support the main three right wing parties. Check out how many people he had employed when the Anglo $hit hit the fan. That would be a good point to start with criticism.

He didn't need to make the investments he made or borrow from Anglo for them.

He didn't need to make the investments he made or borrow from Anglo for them.

He was invited too, and going by the cover up between government employees and the crooked bank, between them all they were looking for a good catch. It will cost us all, and our kids future, a small fortune, over the fook up by this state, in their criminal handling of the Quinns.

I stod beside SQ all evening in a pub after the Cavan/Monaghan game and he looked and sounded like a man without a care in the world.

Sam and his "Aon".
    He'll be calling Mary Lou "one direct" next.

• Advertisement

Happyman42 wrote: »
    I stod beside SQ all evening in a pub after the Cavan/Monaghan game and he looked and sounded like a man without a care in the world.

Why would he, at the end of the day he will be vindicated.

Dunno how much longer i can watch Sam.
    Vinny makes the show tbh.

Why would he, at the end of the day he will be vindicated.

Maybe...I said here before if I thought the Gov was conspiring illegally to take away everthing I worked for, that I would do exactly what he has done in a heartbeat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Lookin' great tonight though, fair play to her.

FFS, the one night that Big Mac comes in as SuperMac and I dont have a TV .. :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

FFS, I got in the door at half 10 and it took me this long to find the Vincent Browne thread.

What the hell happened to the front door of Boards ? :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Gergiev

I wish Gerry Adams would retire and leave the leadership of Sinn Féin to Mary Lou or Pearse.

...and watch them rocket up the polls to become the largest party.

Trouble is they've been wedded to intrigue, protest and incremental progress for so long, they can't see the possibilities under their nose.

Adams is a wartime leader who has done his job and kept that movement together but should now move on in favour of those who can grab the imagination of the public...

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Gergiev

Which makes you wonder: cui bono?

Who benefits from the release of those tapes?

Who leaked them?

VB was on the right lines last week with his questioning of Fionnan Sheehan.

We may all enjoy getting the 'inside track' on "Drummer" and the boys, but if the trial goes 'tits up', we'll have plenty of time to indulge our repentance.

Many questions, so few answers...

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭fatalll

yeah think your right...just greed...its what got this country into trouble...
    thought he was supposed to be a smart business man....borrowing more than he could chew dont sound smart..

Quinn rolled the dice and took his chances - he lost. Simples.

• Advertisement

Priceless :D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement