Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,396 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I think your wrong, if she was trying to obtain votes, she has picked the wrong side to support. Polls have shown that pro life side are way ahead.

Polls show that the country is split evenly on the overall issue of allowing abortion upon request.

I couldn't possibly comment on hearsay.

You weren't asked to!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Mattews has been proven to be a clown since he entered politics, what was he like beforehand.

He is a qualified Chartered Accountant, and has worked for Coopers & Lybrand (now PwC) and ICC Bank. Before entering politics, he was a consultant on banking and finance, and a media commentator.[6]
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=peter%20mattews%20td&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CC4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FPeter_Mathews_(politician)&ei=VOXdUeHHD5OP7Aa3rIGoBQ&usg=AFQjCNEGip5qefLs5UgUnqcqh3J8RAZYOw&bvm=bv.48705608,d.ZGU

Bankers consultant, Jaysus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Have a lot of admiration for Lucinda. It's also a clever long term move politically on her part as she will get huge admiration from all sides of the house, and all members of the electorate... in a similar way that Alan Dukes did with the Tallaght Strategy.. (of course he's lost all goodwill since his involvement with Anglo).. As for Michelle Mulherrin.. She's just proved that she wants people to lives by her rules, but doesnt want to live by them herself..

Cora Sherlock is on RTE ONE again... "devastated" she is.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

This should be good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Poor Billy looks like he could nod off any second. He looks wrecked.

Cora "RED" Sherlock is on RTE ONE again... "devastated" she is.. :D

FYP

red.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Billy Kelleher is nearly asleep on his feet :D

Have a lot of admiration for Lucinda. It's also a clever long term move politically on her part as she will get huge admiration from all sides of the house, and all members of the electorate... in a similar way that Alan Dukes did with the Tallaght Strategy.. (of course he's lost all goodwill since his involvement with Anglo).. As for Michelle Mulherrin.. She's just proved that she wants people to lives by her rules, but doesnt want to live by them herself..

Are you serious? Polls show that an overwhelming majority favour abortion on suicide grounds. So she's going against the popular vote.

Had she voted against the property tax on the other hand, then she should would have gained respect.

Lucinda is now just seen as a backward, conservative, right wing politician. She has got only admiration from the rosary beed, praying nuts outside the Dail.

Poor Billy looks like he could nod off any second. He looks wrecked.

I thought he was asleep, oh wait

• Advertisement

The members of the houses are all nearly asleep - have they ever been in the dail past 15.30 hours?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

I would have no time for Lucinda. She never uttered a word in the last 20 years when the law was, and is, that abortion was allowed in certain circumstances. This legislation changes nothing and yet she suddenly has an attack of conscience. Hypocrite.:mad:

Roger_007 wrote: »
    I would have no time for Lucinda. She never uttered a word in the last 20 years when the law was, and is, that abortion was allowed in certain circumstances. This legislation changes nothing and yet she suddenly has an attack of conscience. Hypocrite.:mad:

Like most them really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Lucinda used to be pro-life in college apparently and then changed her mind recently. It's been speculated that she changed her mind when she met her husband. So I wouldn't praise Lucinda for her "principles".

I thought she was still pro life hence voting against this bill.

She's definitely against gay marriage. I know that much. Scary to think someone so young could be so right wing on social issues.

vicwatson wrote: »
    I thought he was asleep, oh wait

Its the beverages, large lunches and dinners, these spongers have at our expense that make them look tired, the likes of today they are exposed.

kraggy wrote: »
    I thought she was still pro life hence voting against this bill.

She's definitely against gay marriage. I know that much. Scary to think someone so young could be so right wing on social issues.

Beg your pardon, pro-choice she was in college and then only changed her mind recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Did Dana arrive here in a Dolorean, wake up woman its 2013!!!

7 million abortions...........hmmm and almost 7 BILLION humans already on the planet...ok

Ex Eurovision singers should be battered !!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Why is it that really important legislation in this country always seems to be voted on in the middle of the night when our TDs are half asleep.

Why give air time to clowns like the tyre problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,865 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Who's the Gay Byrne soundalike here?

Get your hand off me Patsy roi

Dana's kind of support for women is a good rosary.
    Mad one....

Why is it that really important legislation in this country always seems to be voted on in the middle of the night when our TDs are half asleep.

Aren't they always half asleep?:pac: obviously

• Registered Users Posts: 28,865 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

That's easy.. because most of the country is asleep too. That way when they wake up the next morning and listen to the news on the way to work the damage is already done.

"Democracy" eh?

It is to give the impression that they are earning their largess. Are you fooled by that.

Dana the funda

mentalist

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

Could they not have had someone who can argue like Caroline Simons :pac:, not bleeding Dana.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭IT-Guy

vicwatson wrote: »
    Dana the funda

Morto for her, she's so out of her depth here...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement