Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭dcmm

I wonder what Jesus Christ would have thought of Mary Coughlan raising her kids while drinking a litre of vodka a day.. She really has no moral authority to be speaking from such a pious position..

Surprised and disappointed to hear such a judgemental comment from you, would have expected more JA .Mary had her diffiulties, but have we walked in her shoes?
    That Mcguirk guy is a waffler and his body language a nd verbal diarrhoea are insulting to listen to and look at, p r justification waffleitis

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

Good man, James.
    Kick it to touch, boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

"I can't imagine how they scenario might happen"

Our health minister on Billy's points re criminalising a 14yr old

Mind boggles

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Ming with his Yellow Pieta House T-Shirt on wha'?

Are Reilly's batteries low. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

vicwatson wrote: »
    Ming with his Yellow Pieta House T-Shirt on wha'?
    Fair play to him, Pieta House do great work, it's no harm that they get a plug on TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

She finds herself excluded from her party and she's lost her junior ministry. That's a big enough deal for most people in her position.

Is she there long enough to get a pension?

What's the real story with guys like Ganley, McGuirk and any capitalist, libertarian, right-wing male weighing in so dogmatically "pro-life" in this debate.
    Don't get me wrong, they're entitled to be there but it always strikes me as a bit fishy.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

I'm surprised that Mary hasn't told that prat that if he doesn't stop pointing his finger, she'd bite it off.... It's what I would do

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

coolhull wrote: »
    I'm surprised that Mary hasn't told that prat that if he doesn't stop pointing his finger, she'd bite it off.... It's what I would do

It's a particular gesture I hate........And for such a young man, his cynicism is palpable.........

At least I waited until I was "ahem" older to be so...........:rolleyes::eek:

• Advertisement

A real man from Delmonte vibe from Vinny tonight.

I watched the coverage from the Dáil last night and it was like watching the Big Brother House :D

As Carol Hunt says, ''there'll always be eejits''

What an idiotic scenario involving those 2tds.
    Is it 'oh we work do hard we had to say til 5am pity us hardworking tds' bolloxilogy
    That they stay so late for these high profile votes ?

Mary is being very b1tchy now :mad:

"A Vincent Virgin"..........

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Wahey Mary!!!!!! :D:D

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Fair play to him, Pieta House do great work, it's no harm that they get a plug on TV.

Yes that was the point of my post actually

Mary's little outburst is about to go viral :rolleyes:

I watched the coverage from the Dáil last night and it was like watching the Big Brother House :D

It is funny but more so its mortifying
    Couple that lap gate and those banker phone call tapes . We must look to the outside world that we are being ran (into the ground) by morons !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,300 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Mary is spot on tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,473 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Mary after losing her virginity to Vincent may become a one night stand only!

Mary's first and last? time on the show.

She's possibly a bit too invested in this tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Mary's little outburst is about to go viral :rolleyes:
    shades of Brendan Gleeson, wha? :D

Mcguirk is a twat. A BULLY BOY

I agree with Mary - I would personally be delighted to see the back of Creton

Mary is getting emotional, It is true, no-one has ever really sat down and asked the hard questions about abortion in this country and why women go to England in droves.

Here we go, the "hands" are getting pointed again.........:(

Oooh., McGuirk being masterful there!

Lisha wrote: »
    It is funny but more so its mortifying
    Couple that lap gate and those banker phone call tapes . We must look to the outside world that we are being ran (into the ground) by morons !
    Do you know what drives me nuts about this country? There was little or no outrage over the government's announcement yesterday that they would be restricting medical cards to cancer patients with a terminal diagnosis.

Do you know what drives me nuts about this country? There was little or no outrage over the government's announcement yesterday that they would be restricting medical cards to cancer patients with a terminal diagnosis.

I saw that MrsD............And O'Reilly saying about "if it was a not so bad diagnosis".......(sorry no link)

It made me feel sick tbh!!.........:(

• Advertisement

Mary is getting emotional, It is true, no-one has ever really sat down and asked the hard questions about abortion in this country and why women go to England in droves.

Here we go, the "hands" are getting pointed again.........:(

If he did that to me, he'd have to stick a toothbrush up his arse to brush his teeth. BULLY BOY, he probably needs a smoke

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement