Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Paschal O'Donoghue used to be a regular panelist on the show but I reckon we won't be seeing too much of him now that he has been promoted to minister. Time will tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Regina is a light weight and is completely out of her depth as a TD, she belongs in a county council.

This country is crippled because co councillor s are puppets and lapdog s to the dail. We would be so much better off at a local more practical level if co councillers worked effectively and efficiently without needing to pander to tds with a view just to their own careers.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Vinnie's little medical procedure hasn't lessened his crankiness........ Thank goodness!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I can't be senatorist, some of my best friends are senators!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Paschal O'Donoghue used to be a regular panelist on the show but I reckon we won't be seeing too much of him now that he has been promoted to minister. Time will tell.

He'll have nothing to gain and everything to lose if he goes anywhere near Vinnie's show from now on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

RayM wrote: »
    Is English your first language?

have a nice day.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Hitchens

is Regina striving for the sexy secretary look? :P

Lisha wrote: »
    This country is crippled because co councillor s are puppets and lapdog s to the dail. We would be so much better off at a local more practical level if co councillers worked effectively and efficiently without needing to pander to tds with a view just to their own careers.
    I think the problem is that we have too many TDs who are behaving like councillors. (A TD shouldn't be completing medical card forms and negotiating with the local council to get constituent's houses). Unfortunately, there is way too much parish pump politics in this country but TDs will do anything to get re-elected.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

She's an idiot or a naive fool, hard to know which

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭dcmm

She, Regina, is not really a great representative for herself never mind her party. Doesn't impress me, looking for apology from David only draws attention to her ignorance.
    Mouth closed ears open, shold be the mantra those who chose to govern.

• Advertisement

Hitchens wrote: »

Jaysus she would have to go to the panel beaters and a respray.

Sean Fleming's smarties tie is yucky.

She still has a bit to go!

Jaysus she would have to go to the panel beaters and a respray.

hmmmmmm..............you wouldn't pull her onto your lap then?

Why didn't Fianna Fáil do this during all their years in power??

Regina has nothing new to say, yet she keeps interrupting everyone

hmmmmmm..............you wouldn't pull her onto your lap then?

No, you would have to be a drunkin TD, unless you seen something better. I wounder how the family solicitors are getting on.

Fine Gael have conveniently lost their manifesto but they have Fianna Fail's :mad:

Fine Gael have conveniently lost their manifesto but they have Fianna Fail's :mad:

Fianna Fail or Fine Gael or Labour.............is there really any difference? :confused:

And Fianna Fail's is about as honest and binding as their own!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

Dempsey wrote: »
    She's an idiot or a naive fool, hard to know which
    I suspect a double whammy.

Regina's biography (Fine Gael Website)
    Regina was elected to the Dail in February 2011 Regina was first elected to Meath County Council in June 2009. She is married to Declan Doherty from Ashbourne and they have two sons and a daughter. She grew up in Dublin, and studied at The College of Marketing & Design, Mountjoy Square.

Some other facts about Regina: Regina is married to Declan, and they have four children, two boys and two girls who are aged between 4 and 11. Regina is originally from Dublin, but she’s lived in Meath for the last 15 years. She was always interested in politics – and even has a picture of herself on Communion Day sitting on John Bruton’s knee. Regina loves singing, and is a member of the Rathoath Folk Group. She’s also picked up BMXing, thanks to her children. Her favourite film is the Godfather. Regina’s favourite saying is “What goes around comes around.”

She can't have been too interested in politics if she didn't hear of David Norris until 2007.

Fianna Fail or Fine Gael or Labour.............is there really any difference? :confused:
    Very true, but I heard people on Liveline a few months ago who said that they called Fine Gael HQ to request a copy of their election manifesto but FG didn't have any copies available :rolleyes:

Harry, Jerry Hall is on the panel ;)

Regina's biography (Fine Gael Website)

She can't have been too interested in politics if she didn't hear of David Norris until 2007.

But sitting on the donkeys knee would turn you off politics if you had a brain.

She was always interested in politics – and even has a picture of herself on Communion Day sitting on John Bruton’s knee.

Maybe the heating in the church had been turned off.......

Ah Jaysus.

wasn't she in the regina monologues? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

But sitting on the donkeys knee would turn you off politics if you had a brain.

She probably felt the wad of cash in his pocket.. Well I hope it was a wad of cash anyway..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

No it's not, that's half moon face:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement