Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v3.0 (07/04/13 - 08/07/14)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

That Philomena wan comes off like a maniacal zealot who is completely paranoid about the medical profession and scientific evidence. She reminds me of those irresponsible people from a few years ago who were completely convinced that the MMR jab caused autism and helped to create a situation where there have been measles outbreaks in Britain as a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

Collette looks nice tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

She has a twitter machine too? Where can I buy one of them yokes?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I think the idea a home birth is great for both the woman and the baby.
    If you have had a couple of uneventful pregnancies/deliveries it's probably grand but if it's a first pregnancy or you have had previous complications I think its far from ideal.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

coolhull wrote: »
    She has a twitter machine too? Where can I buy one of them yokes?
    I'm dating one:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Collette looks nice tonight.

oh will you stop.. Harry will be getting all hot and bothered about his "Jerry Hall" again.. :-)

Collette Jerry Hall looks nice tonight.

Fixed ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

And some people wonder why the western world supported Mubarak for so long.

oh will you stop.. Harry will be getting all hot and bothered about his "Jerry Hall" again.. :-)

Shur she's the image of her :pac::pac::pac:

Edit: she writes for the Indo now.

Is it just me or is there a smugness about that storyful lot as if they've just invented the media or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Hitchens

MrsD007 wrote: »
    If you have had a couple of uneventful pregnancies/deliveries it's probably grand but if it's a first pregnancy or you have had previous complications I think its far from ideal.

Best wishes for the Final, Mrs D...............all of Kilkenny are supporting ye! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,308 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Why has the papers focused their attention on the girl?

Why has the papers focused their attention on the girl?
    If someone got murdered in Limerick, it would hardly get a mention:mad:

I think I preferred when mobile phones didn't have cameras.

"My heart goes out to this girl"...

Give me a break... She performed sex acts on TWO guys .. The guys are no better but NONE of them deserve sympathy..

It's a good thing Vinnie isn't in the chair tonight. Colette would probably have to spend ten minutes trying to explain who Eminem is.

Give me a break... She performed sex acts on TWO guys .. The guys are no better but NONE of them deserve sympathy..
    Cop on Jonathan, she is a minor.

I'd say a lot of blow jobs were given and taken at the weekend and every weekend in Ireland.

It's a good thing Vinnie isn't in the chair tonight. Colette would probably have to spend ten minutes trying to explain who Eminem is.

"And this Fellatio you're talking about.. this was the support act?" :D

In fairness i think she meant that in terms of the media focus on her alone.
    Edit: and of course she's a minor as mentioned above.

• Advertisement

"are no better"?

Do you disagree with oral sex now too?

"are no better"?

Do you disagree with oral sex now too?

In front of a potential audience of thousands? Probably not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Kid does something stupid. Some pervert takes photographs. The pictures end up online, seen by thousands of people. She gets identified and widely vilified by cretins on Twitter/Facebook. Something she did when she was seventeen is quite possibly going to follow her around for the rest of her life. So, yes, I feel sorry for her.

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Cop on Jonathan, she is a minor.
    It's what most kids of that age do....ok, so not usually in public. The only harm that's been done is the media focus and that is the fault of the media. Have the papers nothing better to put in banner headlines on their front pages. :mad:

In front of a potential audience of thousands? Probably not.

Because you said so? I certainly don't judge her or the blokes for this. They are young.

Not that the blokes are being judged of course, it's just the girl that has been picked on.

Roger_007 wrote: »
    It's what most kids of that age do....ok, so not usually in public. The only harm that's been done is the media focus and that is the fault of the media. Have the papers nothing better to put in banner headlines on their front pages. :mad:

Adults too perform and receive oral* sex. It's great.

Because you said so? I certainly don't judge her or the blokes for this. They are young.

Not that the blokes are being judged of course, it's just the girl that has been picked on.

I said nothing about the blokes or the girl. All I said was it's probably not a good idea to perform oral sex on somebody in front of a potential audience of thousands. Go find somebody else to have an argument with.

I said nothing about the blokes or the girl. All I said was it's probably not a good idea to perform oral sex on somebody in front of a potential audience of thousands. Go find somebody else to have an argument with.

But why isn't it a good idea? What's wrong with oral sex?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

And i thought all teenagers were tech savvy these days, how she forgot that phones come with cameras and video is beyond me.

And it will be all over the Sunday papers as well i.e. the Sunday World rag

• Advertisement

Adults too perform and receive oral* sex. It's great.
    I'm so glad you cleared that up :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement