Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Free Bets Challenge 2013

Options
  • 07-04-2013 4:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 38

I have been lately taking advantage of bookies free bets and bingo no deposit welcome bonuses since January and have been documenting it.

I am going to continue this endeavour throughout 2013 and see how much could be made; in general all sites required a deposit or id verification before withdrawing winnings.

Often there are also betting requirements (esp. for bingo sites) these have also been played through to get to the winnings.

In cases such as Tombola, more than the withdrawn amount was won (£12 i think), so I played £2 to see if I could win a little more as the min. withdrawl was a tenner. Once I reached the minimum withdrawl I cashed out

The story so far:

24pz30h.jpg

TOTAL WINNINGS EUR:€9.38
    TOTAL WINNINGS STG:£31.50

I would be grateful for any advice or pointing me in the direction of free bets!
    Hope we can milk a few euro out of them for 2013 :D

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 38 Amronoc

Free €2 Betfair Bet on Any arcade game

Sent to email address

Winnings €4.20 :D on Monopoly

New Totals:

TOTAL WINNINGS EUR:€13.58
    TOTAL WINNINGS STG:£31.50

Bumping for help in pointing me towards free bets!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭BaneV26

Amronoc wrote: »
    Bumping for help in pointing me towards free bets!

Sky Bet have a free €10 bet for all new customers.

BaneV26 wrote: »
    Sky Bet have a free €10 bet for all new customers.

Thanks for the reply, Ive already used that offer sometime last year so its out of bounds to me, cheers anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Quiet

Guys there is a much better way of using the free bets, I can teach you how to get money from them all guaranteed. There is over €600- €1000 on the table if done right. You can use Betfair or Betdaq in such a way that you would get money from every freebet offer out there.

I can also get anyone a Betfair Freebet of €25 if they would like as I am a member and I can refer them. Just PM and I'll tell you what to do.

• Advertisement

Quiet wrote: »
    Guys there is a much better way of using the free bets, I can teach you how to get money from them all guaranteed. There is over €600- €1000 on the table if done right. You can use Betfair or Betdaq in such a way that you would get money from every freebet offer out there.

I can also get anyone a Betfair Freebet of €25 if they would like as I am a member and I can refer them. Just PM and I'll tell you what to do.

Matched betting then?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Quiet

somewhat, but it has to be with a formula to obtain a guaranteed return no matter what the result

TOMBOLA, free £5 promotion, sent to email as previously registered to take advantage of previous free £5

FULL HOUSE WIN: £14.18 :D
    WITHDRAWN: Cheque

New winnings to date:

€13.58
    £45.68

Advertisement