Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electrician, co . Meath

Options
  • 07-04-2013 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Can anyone recommend an electrician? Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Hi Rosebud and welcome to the Meath forums...

I dont know of any off hand... but the best way i have found to get recommendations on any trade around here is to ask the builders providers or the electrical wholesale.

(namely Navan hire/commons hardware/wesco electrical - those type of places) - the guys in each of those places have day to day dealings with electricians/builders/plasterers/painters etc. and have no problem in recommending the right people and also at the same time telling you who to stay well away from as they would hear stories about the good, the bad and the awful everyday.

If in doubt even at that... ask in a couple of the places.

Its worked for me a good few times when i have needed a trade and they have not seen me wrong yet - (except for right price tiles a long time ago!)

Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 rosebud8

Thanks -Access, will try that.

Advertisement