Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel Codes for London

Options
  • 07-04-2013 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭

Thinking of going to london at end of june for 3/4 nights. Does anybody have any hotel codes or anyway I could get some discounts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Ms.Sunshine

I am also going to London in June and am finding accommodation so hard to find at a reasonable price!! I take it you have looked at hotels.com/bookings.com etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

There are a few codes for Hotels.com on this site...

http://hotelandtravelcodes.com/hotels-com-discount-promo-coupon-codes-april/

But you need to make the bookings in Dollars so make sure you go to the American website by hitting the FLAG at the Top left of the page and selecting the United Stated flag.....

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

ratestogo.com have discount code SAVE15 for 15% off Doesn't work for my hotel unfortunately

Advertisement