Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

skipping school

• 07-04-2013 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Haven't been in school much lately. In and out, one two days a week for the last few weeks. Really am not cut out for it.
    Need help to get me back..
    Boardzies shoot!?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

What do you want us to do about it? We can't make you go in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

What do you expect us to say? You are lazy and won't amount to anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Toshi101

I can give you a backie on my bike to help get you in if you like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

What year are you in, lulcat?

Why are you "not cut out for it"?

What are you interested in doing with the rest of your life?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

lulcat wrote: »
    Haven't been in school much lately. In and out, one two days a week for the last few weeks. Really am not cut out for it.
    Boardzies shoot!?

Got any subjects that you like?

What do you want to do after your Leaving Cert? And if you don't want to do your LC, what do you intent on doing instead?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

lulcat wrote: »
    Boardzies shoot!?

I don't want to be harsh but because you miss so much school are you doing badly? (often a correlation) , i'm not judging , you could be doing great but just often those who are doing badly in school have even less interest maybe if you started going to class and improved grades and stuff you could become more interested? You definitely need some sort of motivation! think of what you want to do after school

Advertisement