Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any budget hotel?

Options
  • 07-04-2013 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭

I am travelling in june and would love some suggestions as to wear to stay for four nights. We would like somewhere central but if we can't get somewhere we are willing to travel a short distance.
    I have looked on all the usual travel discount sites (I think!) has anybody stayed in The Tune hotel in liverpool street? or even in that area? also,
    WHat is the best located travelodge?? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

Any of the Travelodges with in Zone 1 and 2 will do, night buses run 24 hours

• Registered Users Posts: 10,322 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

Tune is a fairly new group of hotels which is bringing Ryanair style pricing to hotels - you can buy shampoo if you haven' brought your own, type of thing. Not necessarily bad. Some of them have windowless rooms, I seem to recall to make a keenly priced offer.

Liverpool Street is in the core financial district (The City) and therefore close to some historic attractions (Tower, Tower Bridge, Bank of England, Royal Exchange, St Pauls) but not great for touristy nightlife unless you're a hipster (Hoxton/Shoreditch) or into curry (Brick Lane). If you're looking to "hook" up with a suit, it would be a target rich environment.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Ms.Sunshine

Here is a website with codes etc http://www.vouchercodes.co.uk/search/?q=hotels

Advertisement