Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to successfully introduce two dogs to each other

• 07-04-2013 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone!
    I am really in need of some good advice.
    I am moving both my dogs to Canada in two weeks time. My daughter is already there with her two dogs.
    When all the dogs were here, one of my daughters (Chloe) and mine (Millie) could not be anywhere near the other without a fight breaking out. Our initial attempt to introduce them (which I'd say we made a total mess of) went very wrong and anything we tried after that was a failure. Even walking them at opposite sides of the park sparked an agressive reaction.
    Canada is a fantastic country for dogs, with beautiful lakes for swimming and off leash parks etc and we would really love to be able to take all four dogs out together and even rent a log cabin for all of us etc.
    But if this situation with Millie and Chloe is not sorted out then all four dogs will lose out on having some fun and freedom.
    Any advice would be very welcome!

Advertisement