Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling facilties /firing staff

Options
  • 07-04-2013 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭

Hi

Question - if I sell my Youth facilities and fire my youth coach, if I go to reopen them in a few seasons will I be able to just rebuild at its current level and rehire at my current coach level or will I need to build/hire from scratch again?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

You used to have to rebuild from scratch, they made a change a few seasons ago that if you fired your senior coaches you could rehire at what level you previously had. I'm not sure that this applies to facilities or youth squad

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭cclampett

you have to start from scratch again with facilities, but can advertise for the level of staff you have now straight away

I should add that downgrading the stadium gets 50% of the costs back on each level, it might be an idea to downgrade it to lv2 or 3 to reduce the maintenance cost and time needed to rebuild.

I also posted a question in the BR clubrooms (I expect Pantherus will answer it conclusively) which might provide another option.

http://www.blackoutrugby.com/game/global.clubrooms.php#conversation=48373

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

saw that clamps...thanks.

I reckon Sir Ouzobat framed that suggestion from your question!

• Advertisement
Advertisement