Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skip Hire Kildare

Options
  • 07-04-2013 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hello Everyone,

We are doing a bit of a clear out / renewing of the front garden and I am looking to get a small skip for all the garden waste.Just things like shrubs,plants,roots,muck etc .
    I don't want to get a skip bag as I don't like them , I just want a small skip to hold about 20 bags worth of garden waste.
    Does anyone know of a good skip company in Kildare and how long you get the skip for ?

Thank you in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭Joe Public

Thorntons are doing a bit of a discount at the moment, not sure how long you can keep it for but usually you can hold on to them for at least a few days.

http://www.skip.ie/order.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

Meg meg wrote: »
    Hello Everyone,

We are doing a bit of a clear out / renewing of the front garden and I am looking to get a small skip for all the garden waste.Just things like shrubs,plants,roots,muck etc .
    I don't want to get a skip bag as I don't like them , I just want a small skip to hold about 20 bags worth of garden waste.
    Does anyone know of a good skip company in Kildare and how long you get the skip for ?

Thank you in advance
    Check with whatever company you have the bins with as they might offer a discount, usually the skip is left for 2-4 days but sometimes you have to ring up again to organise a collection

• Registered Users Posts: 68,828 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Bigger discount if you have your bins with them too I think.

Pretty much every bin company offers a discount to customers (if they do skips at all) so check with whoever you use.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Meg meg

Thank you for the replies :)
    I actually didn't know some bin company's offer skips so I will check with my company and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭MotorMike

McKenna Skip Hire, Found them best price and worked within times to suit me for dropping and collecting .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Meg meg

MotorMike wrote: »
    McKenna Skip Hire, Found them best price and worked within times to suit me for dropping and collecting .

Will take a look at them also,Thank You.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Where abouts are you based? There's Dolly's skip hire and pink recycling too. Or buy a skip in a bag from the likes of woodies, they're around €20 and you pay around 90 for it to be collected. I got it one and thought it was great value, took 3 days for it to be collected though.

Advertisement