Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HOVIONE

Options
  • 07-04-2013 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello there! I need some help with getting directions to Hovione in Loughbeg in Ringaskiddy! I have to get there on Wednesday . I am going to travel by bus from Cork Parnell Place. Im off at the Ringaskiddy bus station and then I go.... ???

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,645 ✭✭✭Milly33

I would think nab a taxi from Ringaskiddy, give them a call when getting on the bus to let them know what time youll be there.. Either hop off the bus in Ringasskiddy or just up the road in Shanbally. Two local numbers would be Passage Cabs 021 484 2222 or Carrigaline Owenabue just watch some of the drivers can be a bit crabby 021 437 6666..Id call passage first..

The price should be most defiantly less than €10 anywho if they try to charge any more id be chucking them nastys

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bb84

Thank you so much Milly33! that's a great help! really appreciate it !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,645 ✭✭✭Milly33

Not a tottle I hope you found it ok today

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Topcat1234

Hi guys. Just wondering about the walk to hovione from the Ringaskiddy bus stop. Or stop closest to Hovione. Have an interview with them but would be living in Cork city. Can anyone comment on the walking distance from the nearest bus stop. Taxis everyday wouldnt be feasible and car sharing is something to look into as well later. Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bb84

Hi Topcat1234. The walk from the bus stop is around 15 minutes, a bit uphill but not too bad. I have been doing it since last April and I am still alive .When you get off the bus you have to cross the stret and turn right just after a small church. you can't miss it really. What position is your interview for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Topcat1234

Thank you very much BB- I really appreciate it! you are very kind.

Advertisement