Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kildare GAA Air Fresheners

Options
  • 07-04-2013 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

Hey all, does anyone know of any shops, in North Kildare preferably that sell the Cill Dara air fresheners, the ones that are like jersey and shorts?

I have one hanging in my van for a few years now and it's lost it's lilly whiteness! I live in Wicklow so don't be in many shops in Kildare but if I knew where there was a supply of them I could pop in.

Thanks in advance,
    Seán

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Prenderb

Seanieke wrote: »
    Hey all, does anyone know of any shops, in North Kildare preferably that sell the Cill Dara air fresheners, the ones that are like jersey and shorts?

I have one hanging in my van for a few years now and it's lost it's lilly whiteness! I live in Wicklow so don't be in many shops in Kildare but if I knew where there was a supply of them I could pop in.

Thanks in advance,
    Seán

There's a Kildare GAA shop at the Whitewater in Newbridge. I've not been in but if they don't have 'em.....

http://www.whitewatersc.ie/a-z-stores/

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Seanieke

Sound,

I'll give them a call in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Seanieke

Just found this when I Googled Kildare GAA Store....

http://www.thegaastore.com/en/Irish-Bobbles-Kildare-GAA-County-Footballer-Bobble/m-2589.aspx

It's want vs need now!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Supervalu's around Kildare sell this kind of stuff, along with vehicle flags etc.

Advertisement