Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

welger baler repairs

Options
  • 07-04-2013 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi all
    I am a self employed mechanic. Mobile mechanic i should say.
    Repairs and Service carried out to all welger round and small square balers.
    competitive rates.
    :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

Is this online advice ?
    I have an ap45 square baler that was slipping a bit baling haylage last year but I couldnt tighten the pulley for the belts what else could be wrong or how do i tighten the belts ? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 19 mk2man

moy83 wrote: »
    Is this online advice ?
    I have an ap45 square baler that was slipping a bit baling haylage last year but I couldnt tighten the pulley for the belts what else could be wrong or how do i tighten the belts ? Thanks

your talking about the main belts comming from the main drive gearbox I take it?
    :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

Yup I think so anyhow , I havent looked at it since last summer but I have to sort it out for this year . I will take a look at it tomorrow to be sure what its like but I think there is a tensioner pulley pushing in on the belts , would that be right think ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 mk2man

Yea on the gearbox there are 4 bolts. loosen them and then open the lock nut on the tensioner bolts and tighten them toward the front of the baler.
    Simple enough, unless your vee belts are worn.
    Let me know how you get on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Sharpshooter82

im hoping you can shed some light on a problem ive been having.Ive a New Holland 274 that seems to be putting out the bales at different lengths for no reason all of a sudden. no amount of adjustment on the tensioners or the bar for adjusting the length helps :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement