Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is it ok to fart during sex?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭diamondp

DazMarz wrote: »
    I would have thought it was unacceptable.

And After Hours continues to shock, entertain, amuse and disgust in equal measure.

You stay classy, AH. ;)

this thread has just made my monday, sore laughing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

well this stuff is pure gold, pure chocolaty gold

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

shedweller wrote: »
    I farted on the dogs head once.

Once...

Did he bite you in the arse? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

YFlyer wrote: »
    Did he bite you in the arse? :D

No, it died.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Kenny Gofuk

***UPDATE*** UPDATE*** UPDATE***

Cheers for all the laughs! I kid you not this is a 100% genuine story. My mate is fcuking hilarious, I could write a book on him.
    Honestly, if this happened to me I would NEVER tell a living soul, but not this guy... loves the crack (pardon the pun)

I was talking to him on the phone and he is still absolutely shocked, he is total paranoid that other people can get a smell off him.
    He has the flute scrubbed off himself - I mean red raw.

The lads had some laugh at his expense today at his workplace..... his locker was filled with KP Choc Dips to mark the occasion..... class!

http://www.keepitsweet.co.uk/kp-choc-dips-milk-chocolate-p-404.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Sex forum please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement