Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girlfriend needs a new smartphone

Options
  • 08-04-2013 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭

Hey there everyone

So it's my girlfriends birthday this month and I think it's time to replace her galaxy mini.. My budget is roughly 200 euro

After a bit of research I narrowed it down to the galaxy ace 2 or siii mini but the latter is a bit above budget..

Any thoughts appreciated :-)

Her network is three but I'd prefer if it was unlocked

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

You are slightly in-between various costing levels there, so you are restricted, to be honest.

If she is a very tech-savvy individual, then avoid the two you just mentioned. If she is an average user, the Ace 2 or similar should function for her needs quite well.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭CraigSmith_IO

Sony Xperia J would be one of my recommendations. Ace 2 is a good one too but is dependent on the network you choose.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

You are slightly in-between various costing levels there, so you are restricted, to be honest.

If she is a very tech-savvy individual, then avoid the two you just mentioned. If she is an average user, the Ace 2 or similar should function for her needs quite well.

Yeah I noticed, but our funds are limited. Cam't afford to fork out much more. :o

She's not very tech savvy. The only reason she wants to replace her galaxy mini is the horrible memory. Not enough space for her games. :P
    Sony Xperia J would be one of my recommendations. Ace 2 is a good one too but is dependent on the network you choose.

I was looking at the J too, but don't know if she would like it (In terms of how it looks).

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Ended up going with the Sony Xperia E for roughly €140.

:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement