Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

change of address for bill to be sent

Options
  • 08-04-2013 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

hi there, i,m involved with a football club,our bills are sent to a person no longer involved with the club and he is nearly impossible to get in touch with,would it be possible to  get the bills sent to the football clubs address as we have a new club house there now,i have the account number and my phone number is on the account , thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi reaper180,

That shouldn't be a problem. If you send us on the details you have by PM we can update the forwarding address for you.

For further (general) info on changing account names/amending details, see here.

Thanks,

David

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭reaper180

Hi reaper180,

That shouldn't be a problem. If you send us on the details you have by PM we can update the forwarding address for you.

For further (general) info on changing account names/amending details, see here.

Thanks,

David
    pm,sent

Thanks reaper180.

Just wondering - to which inbox did you send your PM? I've checked my own inbox and that of our group rep account (the one linked to in my signature) and haven't come across a message from you.

Regards,

David

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭reaper180

sorry david,sent pm again to your inbox
    Thanks reaper180.

Just wondering - to which inbox did you send your PM? I've checked my own inbox and that of our group rep account (the one linked to in my signature) and haven't come across a message from you.

Regards,

David

Got it, thanks. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement