Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Madbull GSG-01 Stun Grenade

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Had one, ended up giving it away. They're stupid loud :D but the timers are very finicky, at least my one was. If it didn't detonate in my hand it probably wouldn't go off at all. I swapped back to Thunder Bs in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 JC73

Never had one of those, but given the number of Thunder B's I have lost or broke in the last 6 months I would be weary of paying $120 a pop.

That said I have a couple of the Madbull CO2 203 shower grenades and the pop off them when they go off is very impressive!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 77 ✭✭ZombiePrey

I currently have a Madbull Stun Grenade. I dont set the timer because I found it very hard to set it. I have it set to go off instantly so it goes about a second after you let go of it. This is ideal when you throw it a short distance or around a corner as no one has the time to run. I some times carry it with the pin pulled out so that when I run into a room and get hit I let go of it and take out any oponent in the room.

It is not as loud as the Thunder B but it is loud enough. You will need a CO2 loader as well as the grenade and you will get 3 bangs from a single CO2 capsuel.

Advertisement