Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd hand books?

Options
  • 08-04-2013 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere that would take a load of 2nd hand books? I think the guy who was in Arundel Square is gone.

A

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭inlikeflynn86

alinton wrote: »
    Is there anywhere that would take a load of 2nd hand books? I think the guy who was in Arundel Square is gone.

A

The Cancer Society Shop on the quay??

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭natnifnolnacs

Rainbow records used to sell some books I think, he might take them off your hands? You could just hand them in to a charity shop....or else it's ebay/amazon/adverts I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Is the second hand book place on Gladstone Street still open?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

The open door in Michael Street would definitely be grateful of them. Charity shop for the simon community.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Is the second hand book place on Gladstone Street still open?

No it closed down a few years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Karyn27

If you're on facebook you could put a list of them up on this page. I saw a girl sell loads of books on it a while back.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/283864548344429/

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

alinton wrote: »

A

he moved to a new shop just up from where he was,,,the old head shop tara blinds he,s in now

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sarah88

The autism charity shop on the cork rd by the tramore road business park would also gladly take them. I have given them things before. I think they even collect stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Trick of the Tail

Charity shops - nice idea, thanks.

a.

Advertisement