Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone used cinderella works cleaning company?

Options
  • 08-04-2013 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Hi there

I was on cinderella works website and I enquired about a domestic house clean. They are out on mespil rd, D4.

Has anyone had any experience with them before & are they any good?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

jillyb wrote: »
    Hi there

I was on cinderella works website and I enquired about a domestic house clean. They are out on mespil rd, D4.

Has anyone had any experience with them before & are they any good?

thanks

My boss uses their domestic service, and speaks highly of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭jillyb

Thanks a mil!

Think i'm going to hire them aswell for a domestic clean :)

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭yoginindublin

Thanks a mil!

Think i'm going to hire them aswell for a domestic clean :)

can you post here your experience with them after your clean. also, is it just one cleaner or 2 cleaners?

can you post here your experience with them after your clean. also, is it just one cleaner or 2 cleaners?

Ya no prob yoginindublin! Its one cleaner for 3 hours for our 2 bed apt that i'm getting.

hey

Just an update. We had our first clean with cinderella works last thursday and she did an excellent job. So we'll def be getting her back once a fortnight!

Jill

• Advertisement

thanks for the feedback on them. does the cleaner bring cleaning supplies/items or do you need to provide it? I have a cleaning company right now but they bring everything (vacuum, cleaning products, etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Chickus

When getting a cleaning company in are you expected to get them regularly? My apartment is a tip and I don't plan on spending my week off next week cleaning it..Is it ok to get it as a once off?

hey yoginindublin!

No she doesn't bring any products/vacuum. How much does the company your using charge? seems very good that they bring their own stuff :)

hey yoginindublin!

No she doesn't bring any products/vacuum. How much does the company your using charge? seems very good that they bring their own stuff :)

its E90 per clean. I have a 2 bedroom and they bring everything with them. Vacuum, cleaning products. There are 2 cleaners that come in for the cleaning as they prefer not to have their cleaners work alone in case one needs help of something happens to the other cleaner. The company I use is Pristine

its E90 per clean. I have a 2 bedroom and they bring everything with them. Vacuum, cleaning products. There are 2 cleaners that come in for the cleaning as they prefer not to have their cleaners work alone in case one needs help of something happens to the other cleaner. The company I use is Pristine

That seems expensive but I guess its cos they have two cleaners and includes the products! Cinderella works charges €46 incl vat for 3 hours.

For that price there is no harm trying them out! The cost of the products wouldn't cost anywhere near the price diff of the cleans.I know its hard when you find a company that does a good job and are reliable!

• Advertisement

Chickus wrote: »
    When getting a cleaning company in are you expected to get them regularly? My apartment is a tip and I don't plan on spending my week off next week cleaning it..Is it ok to get it as a once off?

Hi chickus, ya loads of places do one off cleans! :)

Advertisement